Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:54:51 PM
713353 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Willies « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Willies  (Read 17196 times)
Star wars Holiday Special
« on: January 02, 2000, 04:44:24 PM »

I like the of the "Poodle in a microwave"
Thundercracker
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2000, 11:02:18 AM »

This is a great flick.  I saw it when I was about ten, I think, and it stuck with me after one veiwing that long ago.  My favorite line is referring to the fat woman eating the rat.  "It must have gave her the urge to regurge."  
StatCat
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2000, 10:47:54 PM »

Brian Peck's (stared in all three Return of the Living Dead movies. Most noteable as Scuz the punk with the mohawk from the first flim) badly directed movie! Loved it
Chadzilla
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I remember when this movie came out on video.  A tie in comic book was released that I saw for about two nano seconds, haven't seen the movie though.  Looks cool to me.
Peter
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

In this movie there are three short, 1-minute long stories and two long, half-hour ones. The story of the woman going into a resteraunt and getting a chicken-fried rat, and the old lady who dries off her poodle in the microwave are both based on commonly-told urban legends. I hadn't heard of the story of the old man dying on an amusement park ride, but that is certainly something I could see happening.

The story of the monster in the school bathroom seems to me a hell of a lot like this one Stephen King short story,"Here There Be Tigers", which can be found in his book SKELETON CREW. In King's story, a little boy asks for permission in class from his mean teacher, Ms. Bird, if he can go to the bathroom so he can pee. The teacher lets him go, but when he gets there, he finds that somehow, someway a tiger has gotten at the far end of the bathroom and is lying in wait. The kid is unable to use the bathroom, and soon another kid from his class is sent to see what happened to him. That other kid is soon eaten. Then our protagonist, desperate to p**s, goes in a sink, and then Ms. Bird comes and sees him. She promises to punish him as soon as she fetches the other little boy...and then heads to where the tiger is.

The last story, about the kid with a bug obsession, I thought was pretty damn boring. It just took too long to really get going. However, I did think it was really cool when the kid has a dream that he turns on T.V. and sees an episode of CHARLES IN CHARGE where the main character is collecting bugs.
Norman
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 06:48:00 PM »

This movie speaks volumes about our society today!  Kids are smarter than their parents and teachers give them credit for.  Stories like this always have at least a germ of truth to them. They are the stories of legend handed down through the ages. It is a low budget film that could use some polish but I think if it had a bigger release back in the day, it would have inspired at least one sequel.
Zach
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 11:36:42 AM »

Me nad my friend saw this when we were like 5 0r 7. Were both eighteen right now and we finnally got the nerve to look it up again. It still scares the bejesus out of me. I can't even take a p**s in peace without the fear of a crap monster coming down from a vent and eating me. TeddyR
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »

Oh holy crap! This is one major stinker. I'd never seen this until about 7 months ago, when one of my friends showed it to me on V.H.S. My eyes will never forget the sight of the kid who played Donkeylips on Salute Your Shorts getting tortured by dudes in giant, poorly executed, house fly costumes.

Still, the one Goonies joke in the movie is friggin' hilarious!

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  The Willies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.