Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:38:58 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Full Eclipse « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Full Eclipse  (Read 22969 times)
« on: February 16, 2000, 08:59:00 PM »

wow Flying werewolf!!!! cool
Demonicuss
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2000, 01:49:57 PM »

I remember seeing this one on HBO.  It had some sweet action sequences.  The high-flying wolf-corps kicked ass and didn't f**k with asking questions!  Thought the final werewolf monster was lame, though.  But, all in all, a pretty cool film.  "This is my brain, this is you on my brain...Any questions?"
Stefan Robak
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2000, 11:23:03 AM »

If you're going to heckle this movie with friends the perfect thing to say during the Flying Werewolf scene: "You will believe a werewalf can fly" (That's making fun of the tagline for Superman only the had man instead of werewolf.)
Tabby
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2000, 01:07:31 AM »

Casey is played by the inimitable Patsy Kensit, plucky british b-starlet who's still easy on the eyes!
Paul H.
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2000, 11:08:01 AM »

Five slimes is way to many.  At first I Thought Andrew was suffering from demensia from watching Peepers but then I noticed it was a guess review.

Full eclipse is an ok film but it lacks way to many things.  It is slow, dark, and to cop-ish.  I hate vigillante cop movies.  I mean who gives a cussword.

Over between 2-2.372 green globs
James Hepler (review author, NOT Andrew)
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2000, 05:14:15 PM »

Anyways, I figured I should defend my opinions (which is what they are).  

First of all, yes, the final monster is lame.  That's part of the charm, it's incredibly stupid in the entire second half.  

"FIVE SLIMES?! HUH!!! Andy, this movie sucked out our asses!"

Yes, it DID suck ass.  Remember the address to this site?  BAD MOVIES!  I like bad movies damn it!  Remember The Giant Claw?  There's another movie that sucks ass.  I would definetly agree with the five star rating from Andrew, however.

And finally, Paul, if you hate vigilante cop movies, you're automatically prejudiced against Full Eclipse (since that's exactly what it is) and are unable to give an unbiased opinion.
Lisa
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2000, 03:55:47 PM »

Watched it only for Bruce Payne, he was great as usual.Lisa
fortunato
Bad Movie Lover

The laziest man on mars.

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 12:13:05 PM »

This was a pretty bad film. The ending was freakin' weak.

Goblins still exist. Your Grandpa Seth is telling you!

Are you nuts? You tryin' ta turn me into a homo?

You're TEARING ME APART, Lisa!

"May I remind you that I am in command here! Only an idiot would attempt such a thing. I will do it myself."
smashburger
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 06:24:38 PM »

My favorite part is when he takes out the helicopter with a toaster!!!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Full Eclipse « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.