Main Menu

Eegah!

Started by Tyler, November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beka

Oh Eegah, how misunderstood you are.
It's such a shame to be rejected whilst competeing with the likes of Arch Hall Jr. who is truly one of the ugliest men in B-Movie history. When one thinks that he could have been a rock star....
This is undoubtely the funniest MST 3K movie, but you must be seasoned to listen to Arch's voice whining out "Roxy. Roxy". I suggest 5 years of sitting behind the piccillo.

giant claw

RICHARD KEIL was better playing the part of JAWS in those JAMES BOND movies i mean at least he had a good cast as a likeible villian and thos steel choppers i,ll bet he never will get a cavity

Alan

Where on Earth did Eegah get that haircut? I want one too!

Harpal

I happened to watch the film yesterday whilst flicking through the sky channels on my tv, watched it from the bit where Tommy and Roxy were taking a nap in the desert. I found it funny when Eegggahhh got frightened from the Tommy's transister [or maybe he got frightened by Tommy's hair...lol] Th film was quite good considering it was a low budget movie and parts of it did make me laugh like when Roxy was shaving Eeeeegahhh whilst Tommy was worried out of his brain[as if that's going to transform Eegahs horrid looks] As for Tommy,peculiar looking as he may be, he's a musical genius, he's songs were ace, as for Eeeeggurgha, he ought to start school. The ending was sad though and I nearly cried at the bit when Eegah fell into the pool

stevie boy

I wish everybody would stop picking on Arch Hall, Jr.!!  What a great talent...he had the whole package--looks, acting abilty, and what a singer.  In fact, he was the best singer in movies since Alfalfa Switzer!!

Gman

I liked Roxys outfit. I could not figure out though if it
was underwear or a swimsuit that she was wearing under that short dress. She was hot!

Zack

To this day, one of the most disturbing things ever captured on film is Eegah! lapping off the shaving cream mess all over his person

and has anyone noticed the...ahem...unsettling relationship between the doc and his daughter.  Hell, he practically pimps her out to Eagah!

and who the hell says "Whee!" ?

Zack

Oh and of course...

"WATCH OUT FOR SNAKES!!!"

Virginia Plane

Arch Hall jr. looks like the pillsbury doughboy crossed w/ Beavis.

Giant Claw Jr

At least as JAWS in MOONRAKER he wore decent clothes and didnt have a goofy beard

Cthulhu

Man, I saw the original, and I was bored to tears. The funniest part was Arch Hall Jr.'s magic guitar. It caused me a great amount of pain.

Steven

The Bible verse is Genesis 6:4...and it is very much out of context.  WATCH OUT FOR SNAKES!!!, my tires are filled with water, and WOW DE WOW WOW!!!  Ha!  I watched the original after I watch MST3K and had be drunk beyond words to get through it.

Desert Patrol

Look at the SOUNDS section.  Who the heck is Mr. Williams?  Roxy's dad is Mr. Miller, Robert I. Miller, writer of all those adventure books...

Alex

I've seen the Mst3k version, and I've tried watching it on its own. Unfortnetly, I regret doing it. This is one awful film and just absolutely goofy. This is one of the few (if not, many) Mst3k-riffed films I cannot watch on its own. This is my personal opinion. I wonder how many boos this film got when it was in the theaters.  :lookingup:

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Alex on July 03, 2010, 07:41:43 PM
I've seen the Mst3k version, and I've tried watching it on its own. Unfortnetly, I regret doing it. This is one awful film and just absolutely goofy. This is one of the few (if not, many) Mst3k-riffed films I cannot watch on its own. This is my personal opinion. I wonder how many boos this film got when it was in the theaters.  :lookingup:

I agree; to me, this is not an entertaining "standalone" b-movie (the great "watch out for snakes!" notwithstanding). 
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...