Main Menu

Bad Movies Picture War

Started by ulthar, January 17, 2007, 04:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

Gene Worm

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."

Dennis

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

Gene Worm

"Listen, you've got to get down below. There's something coming through, and it's the nastiest looking thing yet! Some of your buddies went down there a while ago, and I haven't seen them since."

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Gene Worm

Try Hyakumeruge!

Hyakume = Hundred Eyes

Ruge = Doruge (the main villain) Subordinate

Dennis

WingedSerpent

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...

Dennis

After this let's get a foot massage

Rev. Powell

Tarantino anti-heroes are not always so chummy...

WingedSerpent

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...

Gene Worm

How about a hug from this guy?

Rev. Powell

Leah

yeah no.