Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:25:27 AM
713336 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 146
Author Topic: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)  (Read 739725 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2011, 12:52:01 PM »

I'm trying to figure out how Christian fits into the biggest show of the year. It's clear he'll be involved in Edge vs Del Rio in somehow. I think he'll somehow get into the match or be in Edge's corner to take away Del Rio's advantage of having Ricardo in his corner. Maybe even he'll win Money in the Bank match that night, if they decide to do it, and cash in on the winner of Edge and Del Rio.

There's so many possibilities and I'm not exactly sure there this is heading. I think this.  Smile

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2011, 01:15:00 PM »

They could so something intriguing like that but I suspect we're more likely to get Edge & Christian teaming up yet again, perhaps one night only, on Smackdown to face Del Rio and probably Drew McIntyre...but even then, they could still go down a route like that of they really wanted to...so far no Money in the Bank has been announced for Wrestlemania but I suspect there will be one just to fit in a bunch of the guys without matches...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2011, 11:08:15 PM »

I'm trying to figure out how Christian fits into the biggest show of the year. It's clear he'll be involved in Edge vs Del Rio in somehow. I think he'll somehow get into the match or be in Edge's corner to take away Del Rio's advantage of having Ricardo in his corner. Maybe even he'll win Money in the Bank match that night, if they decide to do it, and cash in on the winner of Edge and Del Rio.

There's so many possibilities and I'm not exactly sure there this is heading. I think this.  Smile
I have a feeling Christian will turn on Edge.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2011, 10:25:35 AM »

I also think Zigger will be invovled the match  in some way.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
venomx
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2011, 01:16:44 PM »

I know the Rock is making a comeback at WM so I was wondering if any others will at WM? (legends?)

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2011, 08:27:31 PM »

Well apparently "Bullet" Bob Armstrong (Road Dogg and Brad Armstrong's dad)  & Abdullah the Butcher are going into the WWE Hall of Fame.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2011, 11:23:54 PM »

I know the Rock is making a comeback at WM so I was wondering if any others will at WM? (legends?)

Looks like "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will be involved.  And, if you count them as legends, Undertaker is fighting Triple h.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2011, 11:32:07 PM »

I also think Zigger will be invovled the match  in some way.

Looks like I was wrong about this.

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2011, 12:15:31 AM »

Sunny is going in the Hall of Fame.

venomx
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »

Thanks for the info guys... however whats up with Steve Austin? How will he be involved at WM?

Yes... Undertaker IS a legend in my eyes. BUT Undertaker vs HHH 2? Why?

Sidenote* I'm thinking he's gona go 25-0 and retire.

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2011, 08:07:43 PM »

Austin's the special guest referee for Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, who will probably be seconded by Jack Swagger. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Jim Ross get involved in this too.

Kinda interesting Sunny going in the HOF with HBK given they have some history...

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2011, 09:56:07 PM »

Austin's the special guest referee for Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole, who will probably be seconded by Jack Swagger. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Jim Ross get involved in this too.

Kinda interesting Sunny going in the HOF with HBK given they have some history...

"Sunny days"  TeddyR

venomx
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2011, 09:59:18 PM »

Sunny is hot Thumbup
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2011, 10:55:31 AM »

Thanks for the info guys... however whats up with Steve Austin? How will he be involved at WM?

Yes... Undertaker IS a legend in my eyes. BUT Undertaker vs HHH 2? Why?

Sidenote* I'm thinking he's gona go 25-0 and retire.

I think they're only doing Undertaker/HHH 2 cause there's nobody really 'big' enough to face Undertaker.  He doesn't really have a storyline going with anyone.  Plus, they've faced off numerous times before so they do have some history, and can go until 'Mania without having to have a match.  Plus, HHH is gonna be becoming an executive in full force soon, so they kinda need a way for him to retire.  And he seems to not wanna wrestle anymore, so it's a way for him to bow out.

As for Undertaker, tentative plans have him retiring right around next years WrestleMania.  If he wins that then he'd be 20-0.  Right now, he's 45.  Not entirely old, but by wrestling standards, up there in age.  Given his past with injuries and all, and considering his outside business ventures, he's looking to retire at a relatively young age, and possibly work for WWE in a behind the scenes position if he chooses to take it.  I read that, if he were to lose at 'Mania next year, it'd be to a younger guy, like a Miz or some such, to sort of give them a 'rub' for being the guy to beat the streak.  But it looks like Taker and WWE want the streak intact, as it's part of his legacy.

venomx
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2011, 11:13:45 AM »

I hope to see him live before he retires. Thumbup
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.