Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:08:55 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 146
Author Topic: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)  (Read 739964 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2011, 11:11:00 PM »

Punk's promo at the end of raw was great. I really wanted to hear him continue.  Thumbup Thumbup

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
venomx
« Reply #256 on: June 28, 2011, 10:17:46 AM »

Any news on Undertaker?... after WM I didnt hear anything at all.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #257 on: June 28, 2011, 11:38:34 AM »

CM Punk's Promo from Raw last night.  Can't wait til next week.  Love the "Hi Colt Cabana!" in the middle.
Small | Large

He speaks the truth though, regardless of if it's scripted or not.  He did a similar angle in ROH a few years back.

Any news on Undertaker?... after WM I didnt hear anything at all.

He's essentially considered retired at this point.  He does have a contract with them, a WWE Legends deal, but due to injuries and such, they're pretty much running without him.  Last word I heard, was that if he doesn't retire before WrestleMania 28, he will have a match at WM 28, and bow out with a 20-0 record.  I'm thinking they'll do something like Flair or some such where he'll be inducted in the Hall of Fame the night before, then bow out.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
venomx
« Reply #258 on: June 28, 2011, 06:55:49 PM »

Thanks for the info, Brother. Thumbup

Yeah, I'm sure He'll bow out after the next WM with his 20-0, but I can't help but wonder who He'll face...

Still many months away. I wish for Ultimate Warrior or Sting to face him in his final match, that would be awesome!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #259 on: June 28, 2011, 07:33:29 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure He'll bow out after the next WM with his 20-0, but I can't help but wonder who He'll face...

Still many months away. I wish for Ultimate Warrior or Sting to face him in his final match, that would be awesome!
I'd like those two matchups but Warrior is pretty much out of it due to histories with McMahon.  Sting, it'd come down to his TNA contract.  I think it's up in January, so it could happen.

Honestly, HHH mentioned on Raw he'd like  a rematch.  Not a bad choice, but they're uncertain if they wanna have it be 20-0, or help "elevate" a younger guy like Miz and have Miz win.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #260 on: June 28, 2011, 08:00:42 PM »

I'd like those two matchups but Warrior is pretty much out of it due to histories with McMahon.  Sting, it'd come down to his TNA contract.  I think it's up in January, so it could happen.

Honestly, HHH mentioned on Raw he'd like  a rematch.  Not a bad choice, but they're uncertain if they wanna have it be 20-0, or help "elevate" a younger guy like Miz and have Miz win.

I like the way you think  Cheers

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2011, 11:05:00 PM »

Punk's promo on Raw was the best thing I've seen in WWE in quite some time. Let's hope they make use of it in a better way than the last interesting thing they did... the birth of Nexus. Honestly though Punk's promo reminded me more of the Attitude era...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
venomx
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2011, 06:23:52 PM »

About Punk's Promo... I think that was real. Twirling

BTW. He said he's gone after the match... to where?
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2011, 06:41:42 PM »

if he leaves, which I'm not sure if he, is my guess would be Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2011, 09:26:08 PM »

Depends:

1.) If he's LEGIT done with WWE, I could see him splitting his time between New Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor.

2.) If he re-signs some deal with WWE, I could see them giving him a "Jericho" style deal, where he comes in for a few months, goes away for a few months for outside projects.  I'm not sure but I think he has some small movie roles in line, and a comic book or some such.  So he may get that deal.

venomx
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2011, 10:38:23 PM »

Cool, thanks for the info, Guys. Thumbup
venomx
« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2011, 03:23:45 PM »

Small | Large

I SAID PUT IT ON!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #267 on: July 01, 2011, 05:34:33 PM »

if he leaves, which I'm not sure if he, is my guess would be Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling
Those two would be the likeliest of places for him to go. 

I highly doubt he'd go to TNA.  First off, he flat out the Jarrett's and Carter they don't know how to operate a promotion.  Secondly, if he has hopes of returning to WWE in the future, don't go to the main competitor. 

He could also go to CZW, which is another Philly based company.  DragonGate USA is a viable choice.  I highly doubt him in CHIKARA, because, despite the good wrestlers there, it's heavily a comedic promotion, with a wrestling chipmunk named CP Munk.

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #268 on: July 01, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »

Perhaps Pro Wrestling NOAH? But I really think WWE would be foolish to let him slip away as you know he's really stirred things up big time right now...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
venomx
« Reply #269 on: July 01, 2011, 08:40:42 PM »

Yup, I know what New Japan Pro Wrestling is, Vader wrestled there for many years, no?

Anyway... what is Ring of Honor?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.