Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:33:54 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Watch TV online « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Watch TV online  (Read 17171 times)
Susan
« on: April 28, 2007, 07:58:01 AM »

Some networks you can watch episodes of their current programs online (like ABC, NBC). But here's a link that has a few older shows as well, including Outer Limits, twilight Zone, X-Files, and a couple of older shows.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

There's a few shows i've never heard of...like LAND OF THE GIANTS which i'm watching now. this show is awesome! The captain could have inspired the Zucker Bros for their AIRPLANE movie lol. Like how the aircraft doesn't have seats bolded for passengers, they gave them sitting chairs, with seatbelts no less.

If anyone has any other links that list tv show episodes please let me know!
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 09:06:47 AM »

Susan.....WOW!

This is completely awesome.  There are a ton of shows on that list that I've wanted to watch yet started too late to find out whats going on.  Shows like Lost, 24, Heroes, etc....

Thanks for posting this!!!!

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Susan
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 11:38:30 AM »

It was neat to see some old stuff on there too. Mainly i'm irritated because NBC charges to watch episodes of THE OFFICE and i sometimes miss that show (love it) so then someone found this link that had episodes of that show..and then some Thumbup

The quality isn't the best but i'm not picky. I own all the twilight zone episodes on dvd anyhow (which i highly recommend to any fan because you've never experienced that show like on dvd because of the video quality compared to how it appears on tv) but for anyone who just wants to see certain episodes - viola!
dean

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 12:54:27 PM »

This. Is. Just. Great!

Makes things so much easier.  If its a show that has caught my eye or ear, and I've wanted to check it out and see if it's worth following I can here!

Plus I can revisit those old shows which don't have a dvd release yet/I can't get my mitts on them.

Sooo many animations and terrible shows, so little time!   Cheers

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 01:33:51 PM »

How the heck do you find this stuff Susan?

Cool site but the first thing that popped into my mind was if it's legal or not.
In their FAQ, they state that they don't host the shows, they just point the way.

Now I can watch all the earlier Sopranos episodes!   Thumbup
I started watching the show only last season, so I've got tons of earlier episodes to watch.

By the way, Grindhouse is on there.  You have to have the Divx web player to watch it though and the quality isn't the greatest.  It was obviously filmed by someone with a camera in the theater.
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/4/1977
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 02:25:44 PM by Ash » Logged
Susan
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 04:19:15 PM »

How the heck do you find this stuff Susan?

Cool site but the first thing that popped into my mind was if it's legal or not.
In their FAQ, they state that they don't host the shows, they just point the way.

I shall not reveal my sources, and legal? lol  i'm not sure although some of those shows are hosted by their network online to view the episodes for free. Like LOST - if anyone wants to watch past shows ABC allows you to view, although i don't know if they go back through all the seasons or just this past year but the quality is great.

I always thought that there should be a cable company that has 'on demand' tv shows to view for free. Sort of like an online library. Just pick the show and then skim through all the seasons and select any episode.

Ahhh..wishful thinking
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 05:47:10 PM »

I'd be willing to bet that 99% of the hosts that tv-links.co.uk points to are guilty of copyright infringement.

There are movies on there that are still in the theaters.   Buggedout
I wonder if tv-links.co.uk could be named as an accomplice to video piracy?

In their FAQ, they state that what they do is legal, but I'm sure there are some people out there who would think otherwise.
Susan
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 06:36:58 PM »

i don't believe they could, because file sharing programs like kazaa, edonkey. They were P2P, and to tell the truth it's really the individuals that are sharing which are at fault.

Of course that's not entirely the same, this site merely posts links to other locations. It's a re-director, only the sites that host could potentially be sued me would think. Also another difference is that on those programs you are actually downloading the files, here, while you could record them they are viewed streaming
BTB
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 12:19:38 PM »

Well the bad effect is that most of this are taken out fast , probably beause the owners are let to their precious   material.

To have no ideas and to express them
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Watch TV online « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.