Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:37:57 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Scariest Places On Earth « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scariest Places On Earth  (Read 4876 times)
Scott
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« on: October 27, 2007, 09:07:38 AM »

SCARIEST PLACES ON EARTH is a pretty good show and in some ways perhaps better than GHOSTHUNTERS. Though I do like following the TAPS team overall. The host of the show is Linda Blair and the narrator is the lady from POLTERGIEST.

They all showing SCARIEST PLACES ON EARTH all day today till 8pm.

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=T54lLMJ17kk

Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 11:50:50 AM »

Gee, Scott, for a minute I thought you were talking about my den! BounceGiggle

I usually enjoy shows like this. I don't know that I believe in hauntings and such, but the ideas are at least engaging. However, I must say that the YouTube clip was a bit weak, at least in the segment showing the "spirit orbs." Sorry, but those were insects. I could tell that even in such a low-resolution presentation. A few years ago, I saw a similar clip claiming that blurry, fast-moving objects were tiny ufos in some South American jungle. Those, too, were quite obviously insects.

Not trying to knock your entry here, Scott. I may turn the show on and take a look. If nothing else, it should be entertaining. And Linda Blair is seldom hard to look at, anyway.  TongueOut

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Scott

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 04:09:57 PM »

Sorry Derf, I had been watching it all morning and was looking for a youtube clip and the intro to this one from Iowa looked good enough at the time and I didn't watch this one till the end like I should have.  Smile

As far as believing I wouldn't actually know even if I experienced something. Who's to say what anything is? Placing our faith in the one true faith is best. Still there is entertainment here with the idea of Ghost and such as you have stated. Something is happening. We just don't what it is. Some kind of powers are at work.

DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 05:27:28 PM »

I always found "orbs" hilarious in these shows. Unexplained light! THAT MUST MEAN ITS RELATED TO PEOPLE WHO ARE DEAD!
Scott

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 06:06:39 PM »

They usually attribute orbs to dust or even insects as Derf stated.

Scott

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 10:16:59 AM »

That was the lady from Poltergeist. Read this bio about her that includes the story of her mother dying while she was on the set of the third film.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0748289/bio

Small | Large

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Scariest Places On Earth « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.