Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:54:38 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Sky Surfer Strike Force part 3 - Time Storm (screen cap recap) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sky Surfer Strike Force part 3 - Time Storm (screen cap recap)  (Read 4154 times)
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: June 09, 2008, 02:24:39 AM »

In the last episode of Skysurfer Strike Force the gang stopped Cybron from raising an ancient city from the ocean floor.  In this episode, they go back in time!

Small | Large

This episode begins with some scientist telling Skysurfer about his time machine.

Small | Large

The scientist explains that there's a conjuction of the planets coming up which will give the time machine enough extra power to affect a large area.  The scientist is worried that a supervillain could get his hands on it.

Small | Large

Hey, what do you know?  Cybron's henchmen show up to steal it *at that very moment*!  That fight is so badly edited this is the only screencap I could get of it.

Small | Large

I WILL USE THE TIME MACHINE TO SEND NEW YORK BACK IN TIME AND TAKE CONTROL OF ALL THE GANGS!  THEN I WILL RULE THE WORLD (somehow)!!!!!!!!!

Small | Large

A little boy screams/Dream those dreams/You gotta hit me/Hit me/Hit me/Hit me with your laser beam!

Small | Large

"There's a storm in New York!"  (It must be the mother of all slow news days.)

Small | Large

Since Ice was hardly in the last episode, the animators throw a bunch of fanservice into this one.

Small | Large

They even toss in a few for the ladies!

(Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Ha ha ha, those Skysurfers will never capture me!  Hey, what the -- ?

"Got him!  Now let's perform involuntary surgery on him!"

The guys tranquilize Chronozoid, open him up, and fiddle around with the inner workings of his body.  How heroic!  They reprogram his "time portals" or whatever to stay open long enough for them to follow him into New York.

It works!

HA HA HA!  I'M STILL STANDING AROUND RANTING ABOUT CONTROLLING CRIME IN 1920S NEW YORK WHICH WILL MAGICALLY LEAD INTO ME CONTROLLING THE WORLD!

I NEED SOME CRIMINALS!  GET ME SOME CRIMINALS!

Lazerette breaks some goons out of a paddy wagon and tells them they work for Cybron now.  They're all like, "Yeah, okay.  Sure."

See that?  That's a 1920s hamburger he's eating.  No hormones, no preservatives, no chemicals.

Hey, some guys behind him are criminals on their way to pledge loyalty to Cybron.  For a minute there, I was afraid the Skysurfers might have to *try* and figure out what Cybron was up to.

Ice follows the criminals while Soar Loser goes to get the others.  "Whoa, the service didn't say they were sending an Oriental girl.  Sweet."

Cybron: YOU WILL ALL PLEDGE YOUR LOYALTY TO ME AND THEN I WILL RULE THE WORLD!
1920s thug: How?
Cybron: DON'T QUESTION MY BRILLIANT PLAN!

Cybron says he's ordered some "entertainment".

Ice has apparently murdered the stripper and taken her place in the cake!  (The distortion comes from the DVD itself.  Guess I can't complain for $1.00.)

Replicon is p**sed!  He wanted his stripper, damnit, so he tentacle rapes Ice.

She doesn't seem to mind *too* much.

Remember what I said about fanservice?  Yeah, Ice struggles in those tentacles for awhile.

I'm not sure what's going on here but it looks all awesome and stuff.

Now that the audience has seen enough tentacle rape to get their jollies, the guys come to the rescue!

The gang chase Cybron's borgs through the hotel ON THEIR SKYBOARDS.

Nate: Replicon and Noxious hid in that room!  I'll get 'em!
Skysurfer: Wait!  There could be innocent people in there!

(Embedding disabled, limit reached)Nate: Oh, well.

Time for more fanservice!  "Gee, Lazerette must be around here somewhere.  Let me stick my chest out and swivel my torso from side to side so I can look for her."

"Here I am!"

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF!

Walls in the 1920s sure were volatile!

Ice makes a couple of inches of snow to soften her plummet to the bottom of the twelve-story elevator shaft.

Aww, she's cute.

Crazy Stunts and Soar Loser realize that it's just not possible to ride a huge, flying surfboard in a hotel and take the elevator.

"I'll hide in this meat locker.  Huh huh huh, 'meat', huh huh huh."

Soar Loser gets arrested.  "Hey, guys, I'm your new cellmate."

:-D

Nate poses as a lawyer so he can see Soar Loser.  Nate.  The black guy.  Posing as a lawyer in the 1920s.  Just seems a little counterintuitive.

Nate breaks Soar Loser out of jail.  I'm sure no one was injured in the blast, or by the falling debris.

While inside, Soar Loser learned that Cybron is having the crooks sign an oath to him in Yankee stadium at midnight.

The Borgs show up in biplanes!  Chronozoid's got a stray hair, despite having no hair.

More fanservice!  One of the animators must have been a bit lonely.

"I'm sure lonely, sitting here holding my joystick."

Crazy Stunts tricks Noxious into flying his biplane through an open window!  That's either one big window or one small biplane.  Also, I hope there weren't any PEOPLE in there, Crazy Stunts, you jerk!  Yeesh, the Skysurfers are causing a lot more damage and putting a lot more people in danger than the Borgs in this episode.

Skysurfer lures Chronozoid into a vertical climb, then drops off his skyboard and tackles Chronozoid out of the cockpit, sending them both into freefall!  Um, Skysurfer, I think you needed to think that through a little more.  Oh, and I hope that plane doesn't kill anyone when it crashes.

Skysurfer and Chronozoid have a battle while falling.

They eventually land on Skysurfer's skyboard down there.

Skysurfer can't let Chronozoid touch him!  He used the bathroom and didn't wash his hands!

Chronozoid pretty much kicks Skysurfer's ass but, rather than finishing him off, he jumps onto Lazerette's biplane and they get away.

Cybron: SWEAR LOYALTY TO ME SO THAT I MAY RULE THE WORLD!
1920s Thug: I still don't see how --
Cybron: SHUT UP!

One more for the ladies!  This is what Cybron turns around and sees when he hears the Skysurfers approaching.  No, really.

Soar Loser leaps for Cybron's contract!  (Why the hell is he getting to do everything in this episode?)

Cybron leaps for it, as well.  He looks pretty huge, tough, and awesome in this shot.  I wish he would DO something besides stand around mumbling really loud.

Soar Loser grabs the contract right when the time distortion wears off.  The contract simply ages quickly and crumbles to dust on its own.  So, the Skysurfers accomplished NOTHING!  The outcome would have been the same even if they hadn't gone back in time.  All they managed to do was cause a lot of damage to 1920s New York.  Hell, even the Borgs didn't use their weapons unless the Skysurfers were around.

By the way, that's the final freeze frame of the episode.  It holds for eight seconds.  Eight seconds.

The End!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 04:54:24 AM by akiratubo » Logged

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Sky Surfer Strike Force part 3 - Time Storm (screen cap recap) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.