Main Menu

"REPTISAURUS"[2008]:Comics To Film!!

Started by AVERY GUERRA, June 24, 2008, 06:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Circus

AVERY GUERRA

Andrew

Quote from: AVERY GUERRA on September 05, 2008, 02:13:45 PM
"Rehearsed"?? C'mon guys!! How many times do I have to explain myself and prove that I'm NOT a 'spammer'=geesh!! Do you guys really have that sad of a life?? Does it turn you on to fantasize about me being your one and only spammer or something?? Do I got your nipples hard yet??

I ban multiple spammer accounts every week that attempt to look like a regular poster.  Looking back, we have had a couple who even fooled the community or passed under the radar for a short while before we figured it out.

So, when the only time you post is to pass scoop on these movies, yes you probably are going to go through a longer "vetting" period before people trust you. 

Blame the spammers and viral marketing attempts, because frankly I am sick of them, and that is why you are getting so much grief.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Rev. Powell

For the record, I don't think your a spammer.  But you are so enthuisiastic about everything you pick to inform us about that your every post sounds like ad copy to me. 
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

RCMerchant

Ok...here is why I said what I said.
1. It sounds VERY scripted.
2. Yes. It makes my nipples hard. I dream about bashing spammers.
3. I have no life...I live to kill spam. I have so much hate in me...the only hard on I get in the world is by spammer-bashing. I'm a serial spam basher.PLEASE GAWD SOMEBODY STOP ME BEFORE I BASH AGAIN
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Psycho Circus

Quote from: RCMerchant on September 05, 2008, 06:35:56 PM
Ok...here is why I said what I said.
1. It sounds VERY scripted.
2. Yes. It makes my nipples hard. I dream about bashing spammers.
3. I have no life...I live to kill spam. I have so much hate in me...the only hard on I get in the world is by spammer-bashing. I'm a serial spam basher.PLEASE GAWD SOMEBODY STOP ME BEFORE I BASH AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAH  :teddyr: HAHAHAHAH Stop, Stop RC, my nipples are getting hard too! AHAHAHA  :teddyr:

Mr. DS

Ok enough about your nipples guys.  And RC, virtual karma x20 this time around. 
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

AVERY GUERRA

Yeah, I can definitely see why you guys would think that I am though. Yes I always seem to post about things[films] that get my nipples hard[LOL] and that I'm excited about, but that's only because I like to share them with others to hopefully meet/make friends with similar interests. I usually tend to ignore things that don't interest me and definitely wouldn't waste my time posting them here. As far as not getting into other discussions, well yeah, that's my bad and I'll definitely work on that. I'm just not too opinionated and I'm rather passive and don't like to get into debates. They can get so heated at times. I do however like you guys so far and of all the forums I'm on, you guys are the silliest and most humorous.  Oh and by the way; it really doesn't upset me if you guys bash me....it just gets my nipples hard.    :tongueout:

Psycho Circus

Heh, there's seems to be many "new members" who's first post is to plug some film or site and they usually lead with "don't worry guys, I plan to be a regular poster on here and not just talk about my/my friends new film"

We will hold you to that kind of talk  :wink:

TrashFilmChristy

Yep...
I'm guilty of that, too.
But Look! Here I am in another post.
I'm even going to go check out something else now.