Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:49:25 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BAD MOVIES. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19
Author Topic: THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BAD MOVIES.  (Read 138131 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #210 on: July 15, 2021, 06:09:31 PM »

of if you are a Roger Corman movie save money while adding Scenes from other movies.  the same car crash over and over or in the Poe films and even Transylvania Twist (1990) the same shot of the castle right next to the ocean
jimpickens
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #211 on: July 20, 2021, 02:32:10 AM »

Bigfoot does not appreciate it when you pee on him learnt this from Night of the Demon.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 03:59:32 AM by jimpickens » Logged
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #212 on: July 20, 2021, 12:00:55 PM »

The classic Colt 1911 comes in ambidextrous for that two gunned vigilante, & comes with a dozen extra magazines, all of which can easily fit into a single pants pocket...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Neville

« Reply #213 on: July 20, 2021, 12:42:27 PM »

The classic Colt 1911 comes in ambidextrous for that two gunned vigilante, & comes with a dozen extra magazines, all of which can easily fit into a single pants pocket...

Been rewatching "Last Man Standing", right? They address this at one point... sort of. We get to see Bruce Willis in his hotel room filling magazine after magazine.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #214 on: July 23, 2021, 06:12:35 PM »

It helps to watch a really bad movie with others. I speak from experience, I watched Gymkata in the theatre (full house). TeddyR

I can only imagine the general reaction in the theater of the infamous top-down view of Cabot's junk during his handstand walk down a flight of stairs.  TeddyR

Most peeps in that audience went "Ewww" to that as well as the scene where the guy in a cloak turns around showing his naked backside to everyone.  Buggedout Wink

I'm still trying to figure out that particular scene. To think I discovered that gem by reading the reviews in this very same site.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
LilCerberus

« Reply #215 on: July 23, 2021, 06:22:32 PM »

^There was a similar scene at the beginning of Deathsport (1978) that had me muttering, "really didn't need to see that!"^

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #216 on: July 23, 2021, 09:53:10 PM »

^There was a similar scene at the beginning of Deathsport (1978) that had me muttering, "really didn't need to see that!"^

Don't forget "Bleacher Guy" at the very end of Teen Wolf (1985)Cheers

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
jimpickens
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2021, 01:30:27 AM »

If I'm in a situation where a commando team led by Megan Fox comes to save me I'll stay with the terrorist because they know what they are doing as in I won't get eaten by a lion.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:00:33 AM by jimpickens » Logged
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #218 on: July 28, 2021, 12:41:37 PM »

It helps to watch a really bad movie with others. I speak from experience, I watched Gymkata in the theatre (full house). TeddyR

I can only imagine the general reaction in the theater of the infamous top-down view of Cabot's junk during his handstand walk down a flight of stairs.  TeddyR

Most peeps in that audience went "Ewww" to that as well as the scene where the guy in a cloak turns around showing his naked backside to everyone.  Buggedout Wink

I'm still trying to figure out that particular scene. To think I discovered that gem by reading the reviews in this very same site.

At the beginning of Kurt Thomas' training, he can barely walk up one stair, in the middle of it he gets halfway up and at the end of his training he gets all the way up and his gentlemen's sausage  Buggedout gets some air  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #219 on: July 28, 2021, 02:28:41 PM »

I learned from GYMKATA that as bad as a movie idea is, its realization can be far worse.  If not a winner, a weiner.  Thumbup

« Last Edit: July 28, 2021, 03:52:28 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
LilCerberus

« Reply #220 on: July 28, 2021, 04:16:59 PM »

Well, I mentioned the situation with my cable package on another thread, & the Comet channel hasn't been playing as many movies lately unless it's some sort of emo mess set to a sci-fi back ground that would be better suited for the LifeTime network, so I've been watching a lot of westerns on GRIT!.....

That said.....

The older the movie, the bigger the hats....

All revolvers automatically eject spent cartridges (They're always shown loading them, but never unloading them)....

Hair trigger is a good thing (Believe me, you do not want that)....

A Colt of 1873 or older is far superior to a Schofield or a Merwin & Hulbert....

Injuns: They either wear shirts or pants or neither, but never both....

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2021, 04:14:50 AM »

I learned from GYMKATA that as bad as a movie idea is, its realization can be far worse.  If not a winner, a weiner.  Thumbup

That's what executives at a film company realized that because of its' badness, Gymkaka is quite sought after and they released it on DVD. Odd thing: my DVD is locally sourced and it is Region 1 and the disc says Made In Mexico.  Question

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
pacman000
« Reply #222 on: August 12, 2021, 09:49:22 AM »

The older the movie, the bigger the bats....

Source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Van_Gogh_-_Die_Fledermaus.jpeg
LilCerberus

« Reply #223 on: August 15, 2021, 05:16:46 PM »

When scuba diving, one can still talk on an invisible radio with a regulator jammed in their mouth.....

pennywise37

« Reply #224 on: August 27, 2021, 05:26:18 PM »

deathsport  (1978) terrible movie but  the version i watched was cut as i taped it off tv years and years ago.

drinking yellow toxic waste will turn you into a zombie my source?  Redneck Zombies (1990) i watched a snob video of that and holy mother of god is that movie awful.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BAD MOVIES. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.