THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BAD MOVIES.

Started by CheezeFlixz, June 28, 2008, 09:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimpickens

When hunting a man-eating black leopard it makes sense to
bring extra boxes of ammo
gun oil and a cleaning kit
a good scope preferably one that is illuminated for night hunting
and it's probably not smart to invite guests unless you intend to use them for bait

Dr. Whom

A disembodied head can talk, even when there are no lungs or anything else to produce an airstream.
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Neville

Quote from: Dr. Whom on September 21, 2021, 03:43:29 PM
A disembodied head can talk, even when there are no lungs or anything else to produce an airstream.

Zardoz?
Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.

Dr. Whom

Actually, The Brain That Refused To Die
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

LilCerberus

Gee, I would've thought Highlander 3, or Re-Animator.....
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Dr. Whom

From Power Rangers: small US towns contain a surprising amount of gold

LilCerberus

Stripes, Iron eagle, Fire Fox, etc.....
You can run off with an expensive piece of US military equipment & take it for a joyride without facing charges of treason, then stage an unprovoked attack on a Russian military base, run off with an expensive piece of Soviet military equipment, & make a b-line straight back to a hero's welcome in the US with absolutely no concerns about setting off world war 3, 'cause, y'know, we're, like, the good guys.......
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

pacman000

A dog is smarter than the average thug/thief/murderer, etc. Also, a dog barking or growling works as legal testimony.

pennywise37

how easy it is to spot the villain disguised as someone like a police officer and the lead not know it's him until it's too late that's done so often in film to quite The Cinema Snob from an old episode from i think (2007)  i've seen that in films more than i've seen my own reflection

Alex

Anyone who says can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs is about to try and kill you.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

LilCerberus

After the apocalypse, food & gasoline will be in demand, but their won't be any shortage of hairspray.

Dr. Whom

From Terminal Island: you can't look tough and chew a carrot at the same time.

ER

If a monarch is willing to send a fully armed battalion to kill your friends and family, he may not really love you.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Never run to a car to escape. It won't start.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

pacman000

If you create a lifeform, don't treat it like a slave or an experiment.

If you're exploring a strange planet, & someone gets infected by something, DO NOT let them back on your space ship.
Video Game Article Archive: https://vgaa.neocities.org/
WebSiteRing, Listing Old Websites & Bible Verses since 2016! https://websitering.neocities.org/