Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:48:59 PM
714221 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Video Games: Why Haven't They Made This Yet? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Video Games: Why Haven't They Made This Yet?  (Read 5481 times)
brooky1969
Dedicated Viewer

Give us a kiss luv.

« on: August 23, 2008, 06:26:57 PM »

Okay, self-explanatory really, but give us your ideas on video games you wish were available. Platform is unimportant.

I'd like to see a collection of mini-games that recreate scenes from horror movies like the bit in Jeepers Creepers 2 where they rig up the hillbilly harpoon to try and kill the Creeper with. That would be awesome. This would just be one of the many mini-games I'd like to see though. Also being a shark wrangler like Thomas Jane in Deep Blue Sea would be cool. They could really mine the horror genre for some great ones in my opinion.

Let's hear yours.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 06:31:51 PM »

Rambo game. That's the one I thought would be coming out when they made the new film. The early version on the NES were awful. Rambo would be cool, based on the first two films. Whatever console. Oh well...  Lookingup

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 07:43:57 AM »

My favorite game of all time is Fear Effect 2 - Retro Helix for the PS1.  Then I bought the first Fear Effect game, and it's really good as well.  They were going to make another game for the PS2, called Inferno.  Apparently they were quite a ways along in production actually, but it was canceled  Hatred

Small | Large

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 07:51:41 AM »

My favorite game of all time is Fear Effect 2 - Retro Helix for the PS1.  Then I bought the first Fear Effect game, and it's really good as well.  They were going to make another game for the PS2, called Inferno.  Apparently they were quite a ways along in production actually, but it was canceled  Hatred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgkxDR7I5ec#

Yeah, Fear Effect was a really good game  Thumbup

I'm hoping there's going to be a remake of FFVII. One of the guys behind the original said it's going to happen, but only with all the original staff and designers, once they've finished their current projects. They said it will stick to everything from the old PSX version, just with better graphics throughout and some extra areas on the map.  Smile

brooky1969
Dedicated Viewer

Give us a kiss luv.

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 06:37:11 PM »

Rambo game. That's the one I thought would be coming out when they made the new film. The early version on the NES were awful. Rambo would be cool, based on the first two films. Whatever console. Oh well...  Lookingup

Contra 4 on the DS was excellent, and they have Metal Slug 7 coming soon. Those are pretty close to Rambo in style. Heck, with Starcraft 2 actually coming I guess you can never really say never as I thought they'd just decided that franchise was done for with the number of years since the first one came out.
countorlok
New Visitor

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »

ive said for years they should make a fighting game horror style....picture mortal kombat with horror movie characters.....jason, freddy, michael myers, pinhead, ash, leatherface, etc..... it would be a great game

confucious say: elevator smell different, to midget
brooky1969
Dedicated Viewer

Give us a kiss luv.

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 12:06:48 PM »

ive said for years they should make a fighting game horror style....picture mortal kombat with horror movie characters.....jason, freddy, michael myers, pinhead, ash, leatherface, etc..... it would be a great game

Yeah that would be pretty cool, assuming of course they got the use of their various trademarked weapons. Otherwise it would just be yet another bloody fighting game. Maybe they could add the croc from Lake Placid. Eating fools would be awesome.  Wink
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 04:09:08 PM »

That'd be totally kicka$$!

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Video Games: Why Haven't They Made This Yet? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.