Main Menu

Feeders

Started by Andrew, August 17, 2008, 11:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torgo

A friend of mine got this in on Net Flix and the worst part is that it's got a flipper disc with a sequel(!) and a 46 minute making-of-featurette(!) on it. He's going to make me a copy so I'll let you all know if I survive watching them both back to back.

My brain is still quite a bit sore from Weasels Rip My Flesh.
"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."

Earthbound_X

Well after watching both the Feeder movies, I gotta say, they aren't good movies, but they have some kinda goofy charm about them.
So they aren't great, but they are still better then Weasels rip my Flesh and Hands-Hands of Fate.

frankofthefuture

I own this one on VHS and Feeders 2 on DVD. Feeders "1" is far superior and I agree with the previous post: these "movies"...cough...have a certain kind of z-grade charm. Especially the first IMO. In a way kind of like a black and white monster movie from the early fifties. Feeders 2 has a bit of nudity if I remember while the first was more of a tame PG production. The two guys in the first were so geeky in an early 80s way that I still watch this one every few years or so. Gotta love the mustache and the tube socks.

Jed Siple

Just got this in the mail.  Ugh.  I hate the Polonia brothers.  Guess I should have known what I was getting myself into when I bought this peace of crap for a penny on Amazon.
Well, whatever it is your not doing, go don't do it somewhere else!

Muednethay

This movie was by far the worst movie I've ever seen.  But I've never forgotten it and I may just buy it on dvd just to prove to my friends that it exists.  Also, wasn't the movie rated NC-17?

Svengoolie 3

They....dared...THEY DARED TO MENTION "THE OUTER LIMITS" IN THIS MOVIE?!!?!!!??

SACRILEGE!!!!
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.