Main Menu

Name That Movie - Pictures

Started by Metropolisforever, October 14, 2008, 05:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMari

Friday the 13th part 3. I haven't seen that movie in over 20 years but I still can't forget Catherine Parks.

VenomX73

Which Friday 13th was it that a guy was walking on his hands and got split down by Jason? Was that 3 too?
Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!

Lyedecker

Quote from: MrMari on May 19, 2014, 04:15:48 PM
Friday the 13th part 3. I haven't seen that movie in over 20 years but I still can't forget Catherine Parks.

correct! an easy one but I've been on a FT13th kick lately. Just watched Crystal Lake Memories documentary--a must see for fans of that series and 80's horror in general.

Lyedecker

Quote from: VenomX73 on May 19, 2014, 04:22:27 PM
Which Friday 13th was it that a guy was walking on his hands and got split down by Jason? Was that 3 too?

Yes! That one is overall a weak entry in the series, but it had some good kills. In my opinion, 4 is the best in the series. It got too campy around 5 and they started censoring too many of the kills and gore to reach a wider audience. I just watched part 7 today and it's crap--boring kills, and they cut away from the carnage too fast.

MrMari

retrorussell

Seems like one of the jungle native/cannibal-type movies.
Maybe Cut And Run?
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Lyedecker

Definitely looks like something shot in the Phillipines.

MrMari

3 hints before another pic:

80s

Not Horror

Filmed in the U.S

VenomX73

My 2 picks would be Firewalker 1986 or Romancing the Stone 1984 ?

Lyedecker

MrMari

No dice. Lets do another pic.

VenomX73

Ha - I would have definitely remembered that... I'm stumped.

dolemite

Can you dig it?

Josso

Looks like you're right, I was just responding with "they were mad if they didn't use those two to advertise the movie"... they did xD

MrMari