Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:59:06 AM
713332 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  movie memorabilia « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: movie memorabilia  (Read 5759 times)
ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« on: January 25, 2009, 11:56:17 AM »

pardon me if we already have a thread for this. if that turns out to be the case, please merge this in.

so, what sort of movie-related items are you guys fond of? replica swords? costumes? action figures?

i, myself, just scored a really neat "freddy vs jason"-style hock. here are few pictures.

also, because i'm a big dork, i did an
unboxing video Small | Large
when i got it in the mail.

i have some other stuff that i'll show you guys later. this was just my most recent purchase. show me some of your stuff, too.

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 07:48:36 PM »

I have a pretty decent sized collection of movie memorbilla, mostly action figures.  A lot of it is boxed up waiting for a display area.  From what I remember I have stuff from Star Wars, Tales From The Crypt (cryptkeeper), Beetlejuice, Austin Powers, Hellraiser, Scarface, Movie Maniacs (Freddy, Jason and Leatherface) and a ton of other stuff.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 09:14:58 PM »

I have absolutely zero movie memoribilia, except for a vintage CITIZEN KANE one-sheet that I found folded up in a drawer in my grandmother's house after she died (Buggedout)!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 10:57:09 PM »

I sadly lack any memorabilia, I did at one time try to enter a contest in Nintendo Power to win the prop of the Mansion Deed in The Haunted Mansion.  Never won, but if I did, it be hanging in my living room.  Though, maybe it counts, but I have this Star Wars: A New Hope comic that was release by Dark Horse comics back in 1997.  It is issue 3 of 4 and I believe it is first edition.  If it counts, that's awesome.  If it doesn't, oh well.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 03:28:32 AM »

can't think of anything

my brother's got a pee-wee herman doll and a life size pee-wee herman grey suit.

I wouldn't mind having some memorobilia connected with something like Pulp Fiction, I expect that would mostly be stuff that would be cool to have

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 04:32:27 AM »

ahah heres a bit of pulp fiction memorobilia, not going to post it directly in the thread tho' Smile

http://www.pulpfictionwallets.com/images/tanembm.jpg

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 09:49:35 AM »

I don't have any, like, REAL memorabilia. But I collect 11x17 poster prints, autographed 8x10s & 9x11s, action figures, and old school Video Boom-era VHS tapes/cases, and, yeah, I have a Hellraiser box and I'm hoping to get my hands on a Phantasm sphere sometime soon. I'm into monster masks too, but not necessarily movie-based ones exclusively.

Oh, and I just placed an order not too long ago for a life-sized Elvira standee. I remember seeing the damn things at the beer store my dad used to take me to when I was a kid (that sounded just plain wrong, didn't it?) and they became such a part of my childhood memories that I simply had to have one for myself.

I swear I'm not gonna cut a hole in it and do the nasty with it. Honest.

If I did that, I'd get papercuts.

::drumroll, rimshot::

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 05:55:45 PM »

I don't have any, like, REAL memorabilia. But I collect 11x17 poster prints, autographed 8x10s & 9x11s, action figures, and old school Video Boom-era VHS tapes/cases, and, yeah, I have a Hellraiser box and I'm hoping to get my hands on a Phantasm sphere sometime soon. I'm into monster masks too, but not necessarily movie-based ones exclusively.

Oh, and I just placed an order not too long ago for a life-sized Elvira standee. I remember seeing the damn things at the beer store my dad used to take me to when I was a kid (that sounded just plain wrong, didn't it?) and they became such a part of my childhood memories that I simply had to have one for myself.

I swear I'm not gonna cut a hole in it and do the nasty with it. Honest.

I would...

Kidding, I'm kidding, folks !

Or am I ?

No, I am.

Really.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Ozzymandias
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 02:22:32 AM »

Ozzymandias speaks: Anyone remember in the late 70's McDonalds gave away tiny "aliens" in the Happy Meals. I recently found some of mine in a box. They are designed to look like famous 50's movie aliens.

Ozzymandias has spoken!!!
Javakoala
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 09:57:18 AM »

All I have is a couple of Troi action figures signed by Marina Sirtis.  I'd love to sell them.  I don't do collections very well.

Okay, DVDs. Got tons of them. Which is why I won't have a retirement. <sigh>

And I have a bunch of oversized VHS boxes which I'm sure will be collectible.  Some day.  maybe.... 

I need help........

BounceGiggle
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 11:26:33 AM »

All I have is a couple of Troi action figures signed by Marina Sirtis.  I'd love to sell them.  I don't do collections very well.

Okay, DVDs. Got tons of them. Which is why I won't have a retirement. <sigh>

And I have a bunch of oversized VHS boxes which I'm sure will be collectible.  Some day.  maybe.... 

I need help........

BounceGiggle

Thumbup Awesome, dude! I loooove oversized VHS boxes. If you're ever lookin' to sell any, let me know!

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  movie memorabilia « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.