Main Menu

The "bring back" thread...

Started by Doggett, February 18, 2009, 03:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Circus

Doggett

Curly Wurly, neon coloured shoe laces !!  :teddyr:

The forgotton fashion of the mid ninties !

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

JaseSF

Outrageous hairdos like the Beehive and the Afro.
"This above all: To thine own self be true!"

Doggett

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

Psycho Circus

Well in England, we're crying out for two things mainly:

Rev. Powell

Quote from: InformationGeek on October 08, 2009, 04:19:26 PM
Bring back drive in theaters.  There are still a couple of them around, but I really wish there were more, so that more people can be exposed to them.  I saw Jurassic Park 3 and Cats & Dogs that way (The movies were average, but the experience of seeing them that way was great and enjoyable).

Yeah, and while they're at it, bring back disgusting low-budget exploitation movies specifically aimed to play at the bottom of a double or triple bill at a drive-in.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

AndyC

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

Mr. DS

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

paula

Quote from: Circus_Circus on October 12, 2009, 11:30:40 AM
Well in England, we're crying out for two things mainly:

ooooohhhhhh, you had me at hello!

"What about the American Dream?"
"It came true!  You're looking at it!"

InformationGeek

Quote from: Rev. Powell on October 12, 2009, 08:00:24 PM
Bring back drive in theaters.  There are still a couple of them around, but I really wish there were more, so that more people can be exposed to them.  I saw Jurassic Park 3 and Cats & Dogs that way (The movies were average, but the experience of seeing them that way was great and enjoyable).

Yeah, and while they're at it, bring back disgusting low-budget exploitation movies specifically aimed to play at the bottom of a double or triple bill at a drive-in.

Ah yes, those days.  I wasn't around for them or older enough to know about it.  How were those days?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: InformationGeek on October 14, 2009, 03:55:31 PM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on October 12, 2009, 08:00:24 PM

Ah yes, those days.  I wasn't around for them or older enough to know about it.  How were those days?

My parents always drove away or made me close my eyes and go to sleep when the disgusting low-budget exploitation second feature came on.  That's why I want them to bring them back!     
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Mr. DS

Wacky Wafers...what the hell ever happened to those? 
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall