Name That Video Game.

Started by venomx, August 01, 2009, 12:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leah

yeah no.

BTM

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss

Mr. DS

Joe's Apartment (did they make a game for that?) 
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

BTM

Quote from: The DarkSider on September 02, 2009, 05:33:21 AM
Joe's Apartment (did they make a game for that?) 

Nope, but good guess.  (And as far as I know they didn't make a game for that.)

InformationGeek

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.

Mofo Rising

If InformationGeek is correct, than the new scores are:

Total Score-
Mofo Rising-12, Cthulhu-26, Rev. Powell-1, Venomx-21, Circus_Circus-10, doggett-2, Jim H-15, InformationGeek-15, AndyC-2, BTM-3, DarkSider-4, Andrew-12, ghouck-4, Javakoala-2, Umaril-7, Dubal-3

As for BTM's game, it looks to be Bad Mojo, the game where you get to play as a cockroach!

(If I'm correct, somebody else please post the next game. I will be busy all day.)
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

BTM

Quote from: Mofo Rising on September 02, 2009, 08:47:11 AM
If InformationGeek is correct, than the new scores are:

Total Score-
Mofo Rising-12, Cthulhu-26, Rev. Powell-1, Venomx-21, Circus_Circus-10, doggett-2, Jim H-15, InformationGeek-15, AndyC-2, BTM-3, DarkSider-4, Andrew-12, ghouck-4, Javakoala-2, Umaril-7, Dubal-3

As for BTM's game, it looks to be Bad Mojo, the game where you get to play as a cockroach!

(If I'm correct, somebody else please post the next game. I will be busy all day.)

You are correct sir!  :)

Neatly enough, I've never actually played that game, but it's been on my "get someday if I find it at a decent price" list.

Leah

yeah no.

Mofo Rising

Current score should be:
Total Score-
Mofo Rising-13, Cthulhu-26, Rev. Powell-1, Venomx-21, Circus_Circus-10, doggett-2, Jim H-15, InformationGeek-15, AndyC-2, BTM-3, DarkSider-4, Andrew-12, ghouck-4, Javakoala-2, Umaril-7, Dubal-3

Next file is:

Bonus Question: What were the names of your companions in this game?
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

InformationGeek

Quote from: Mofo Rising on September 02, 2009, 07:38:24 PM
Current score should be:
Total Score-
Mofo Rising-13, Cthulhu-26, Rev. Powell-1, Venomx-21, Circus_Circus-10, doggett-2, Jim H-15, InformationGeek-15, AndyC-2, BTM-3, DarkSider-4, Andrew-12, ghouck-4, Javakoala-2, Umaril-7, Dubal-3

Next file is:

Bonus Question: What were the names of your companions in this game?

Lost Vikings by Blizzard?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.

Mofo Rising

Javakoala

Mofo Rising

Quote from: Javakoala on September 02, 2009, 09:47:48 PM
Shining In The Darkness?

Yep, Shining in the Darkness it is. The bonus points are still up for grabs.

Total Score-
Mofo Rising-13, Cthulhu-26, Rev. Powell-1, Venomx-21, Circus_Circus-10, doggett-2, Jim H-15, InformationGeek-15, AndyC-2, BTM-3, DarkSider-4, Andrew-12, ghouck-4, Javakoala-3, Umaril-7, Dubal-3

venomx

Bonus points - Milo Brax and Pyra Mist

Mofo Rising

Quote from: Venomx on September 02, 2009, 11:07:36 PM
Bonus points - Milo Brax and Pyra Mist

Correct.

Total Score-
Mofo Rising-13, Cthulhu-26, Rev. Powell-1, Venomx-23, Circus_Circus-10, doggett-2, Jim H-15, InformationGeek-15, AndyC-2, BTM-3, DarkSider-4, Andrew-12, ghouck-4, Javakoala-3, Umaril-7, Dubal-3