Main Menu

Favorite Family Guy Character

Started by Ash, August 05, 2009, 11:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite Family Guy Character?

Peter
3 (17.6%)
Lois
3 (17.6%)
Chris
0 (0%)
Meg
0 (0%)
Stewie
11 (64.7%)
Brian
7 (41.2%)
Cleveland
3 (17.6%)
Joe
2 (11.8%)
Quagmire
4 (23.5%)
Bonnie
0 (0%)
Carter Pewterschmidt
1 (5.9%)
Mort Goldman
0 (0%)
Tom Tucker
0 (0%)
Jake Tucker
0 (0%)
James Woods
0 (0%)
Diane Simmons
0 (0%)
Tricia Takanawa
0 (0%)
Ollie Williams
0 (0%)
Death
2 (11.8%)
Mayor West
8 (47.1%)
Bruce the Performance Artist (gay guy w/mustache)
0 (0%)
Ernie the Chicken
1 (5.9%)
Evil Monkey
2 (11.8%)
Greased Up Deaf Guy
1 (5.9%)
Herbert
1 (5.9%)
Shamus
2 (11.8%)
I don't like any of them
1 (5.9%)
I've never seen Family Guy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Ash

Take a moment to vote.  You can vote for up to 3 characters.

A friend and I got to talking the other day about who our favorite Family Guy character was.
For me, it's a toss-up between Peter and Stewie.
Ultimately, I chose Stewie.  Almost everything he says makes me laugh.   :bouncegiggle:

How about you?
Got a favorite Family Guy character?

venomx

Peter, Stewie, Brian ... My top 3. :thumbup:

Psycho Circus

Mayor West  :thumbup:

- "Someone's stealing my water!"  :bouncegiggle:

3mnkids

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations

Doggett

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

Mr. DS

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Mofo Rising

Billy, without a doubt. I can never get enough of that little guy running all over the neighborhood, leaving a dotted line so you can see all the side excursions he makes before he eventually reaches his goal. Hilarious!

Oh, wait. You say Family Guy?

...Nevermind.
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

HappyGilmore

My choices: Cleveland, Brian, and Mayor West.  Cleveland is downright hilarious.
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Mr. DS

Quote from: HappyGilmore on August 06, 2009, 10:01:50 PM
Cleveland is downright hilarious.
Cleveland usually gets me laughing when Peter does something to destory his house while he's in the bath.  "NO, NO NO NO NO NO..." As he slides down from the top floor.
DarkSider's Realm

3mnkids

poor meg, no one here likes her either.   :smile:   
There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations

Rat-Bat-Spider

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Joe might be my favorite. In the early seasons, he was a paragon of strength in the face of being handicapped. Now, every five minutes they seem to make a mean-but-incredibly-hilarious jab at his pride. The hardest scene for me to watch in the entire series is in the Lois Kills Stewie episode when Stewie tells Brian at gunpoint to call Joe handsome. He appreciates the compliment, but to my chagrin, Stewie tells him to take it back at the last second, crushing Joe for the rest of the day. It just hurts to watch, and I don't know why...
www.cinematronica.wordpress.com
A movie review every day for an entire year. Can he handle it? Can YOU handle it?

Mr. DS

A lot of people I talk to don't dig Stewies transformation into kind of a pseudo-gay character.  I on the other hand thought it was one of the best things they could have done with his character because the evil baby thing got to be a bit old after awhile. 
DarkSider's Realm

Jack

I only watched a few episodes of it when it first started, but I loved Stewie.  What a marvelously sarcastic little demon!
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

HappyGilmore

Quote from: The DarkSider on August 07, 2009, 11:35:04 AM
Quote from: HappyGilmore on August 06, 2009, 10:01:50 PM
Cleveland is downright hilarious.
Cleveland usually gets me laughing when Peter does something to destory his house while he's in the bath.  "NO, NO NO NO NO NO..." As he slides down from the top floor.
There's this one where the Griffin's go to a '50s themed diner called Nifty Fifty's, where they wear paper hats, play '50s music, etc.  Chris says to Peter: "What kinda food do they serve?" Pete goes "Stuff they don't serve in restuarants anymore: burgers, fries and milkshakes."  At this point, Cleveland walks in and says "Hi, Griffin family, I'm here to join you."  Promptly, five waiters run towards him and spray him out of the building with a firehose.  He's out in the alley screaming: "Just like my childhood!"  So wrong, but sadly I laughed. :smile:  No respect. 

I wanna hope his spinoff does well, but I think part of the character's charm is his interaction with the FG characters.  I dunno if NEW characters are gonna work well.
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Mr. DS

I think for me Jake Tucker comes in at the top 5.   The whole upside down face accompanied with the whiny voice kills me. 
DarkSider's Realm