Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:24:48 PM
714454 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here... « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here...  (Read 48046 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2010, 08:00:33 PM »

Destroy All Humans- found it used.  Always wanted it.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2010, 04:16:05 PM »

Destroy All Humans- found it used.  Always wanted it.

Just picked that up myself!  Looks fun.  You get the movie Teenagers From Outer Space as an unlockable item on the disk too.   Cheers

Ordered this for the PS3:

You get both Escape from Butcher Bay as well as the Assault on Dark Athena game. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2010, 12:41:59 PM »

Picked up a few more recently:

- Paulo Coelho
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2010, 12:23:17 AM »

Just played Modern Warfare 2 for about an hour.  This weekend the multiplayer component is free on steam.  It's fun and has some good ideas, and is also completely ludicrous - semi-realistic weapons handling, but you've got maniacs running around knifing everyone, guys dual wielding pistols, etc. 

I also find the "extra" kills very annoying - like the sentry guns, the helicopters, and the rockets from the sky.  I'm getting a handle on the game via free for all deathmatch, and I'd guess these bits would be less annoying in team games though.

Regardless, I like it, but at this point not enough to buy it.
Javakoala
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2010, 07:30:30 PM »

Just played Modern Warfare 2 for about an hour.  This weekend the multiplayer component is free on steam.  It's fun and has some good ideas, and is also completely ludicrous - semi-realistic weapons handling, but you've got maniacs running around knifing everyone, guys dual wielding pistols, etc. 

I also find the "extra" kills very annoying - like the sentry guns, the helicopters, and the rockets from the sky.  I'm getting a handle on the game via free for all deathmatch, and I'd guess these bits would be less annoying in team games though.

Regardless, I like it, but at this point not enough to buy it.

Give yourself some time. It may become an obsession. I know I miss it when I go a day or two without playing it. There no greater feeling than being charged by some "blademaster" and either knocking him down with a headshot or knifing his butt into next week. Or, better yet, sneaking up behind someone in the game and putting a round in the back of their head and they have no clue you are there.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2010, 09:26:04 PM »

Picked up a few more recently:

Ah yes.  I have that game as well.  It is very good in gameplay and the visuals.  The setting is pretty good, but the world's are kind of bland and the story is average at best.  Sadly, it has the biggest cop-out and cheapest ending I have ever seen.  You will be disappointed.

Currently, I have bought The Conduit for the Wii.  It's pretty good and the controls are great.  I have some trouble throwing grenades though and some areas are mind blowingly difficult.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2010, 06:51:15 AM »

Ah yes.  I have that game as well.  It is very good in gameplay and the visuals.  The setting is pretty good, but the world's are kind of bland and the story is average at best.  Sadly, it has the biggest cop-out and cheapest ending I have ever seen.  You will be disappointed.

Yeah, I'm kind of waiting to get another HDTV in the bedroom (where my PS2 is) before I start playing it because I read that the graphics were terrific.  The gameplay sounded really good as well, a bit like FF XII, which I loved.  I've just started getting interested in RPG games.

- Paulo Coelho
Javakoala
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2010, 07:12:28 PM »

I bought Call Of Duty: World At War. It is hyperviolent with body parts raining down and limbs being blown off, but the BIGGEST reason to buy this game?

NAZI ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2010, 01:00:10 PM »

This is Amazon's gold box deal of the day, so I got it for $37. 

- Paulo Coelho
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2010, 01:13:52 PM »

Recently, I have bought Super Mario Galaxy 2, Gun, Red Steel, and Silent Hill 2.  All fun and enjoyable games!  I've been SMG 2 now, so I shall move onto the next game in the line up, Gun.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jim H

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2010, 01:24:14 PM »

Super Mario Galaxy 2 I bought a week or two ago.  I finally got around to playing it.  It's great.  In particular I have to give them credit for the 3D version of Yoshi, which works much better than I thought it would.  They've also clearly tried to fix what many perceived as short comings of the original game - my biggest complaint was too much of the game was too easy.  And I've already been challenged a couple times quite well.  The level where you spin to flip up or down platforms (bonus level, basically) was challenging in just the right way and quite a bit of fun.  Good stuff.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2010, 02:43:01 PM »

SAMARKAND: ROUTES TO RICHES

AUSTRALIA

THIEF OF BAGHDAD

JET SET

LA STRADA

PANZER GENERAL: ALLIED ASSAULT

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2010, 09:55:10 PM »

Just got a couple Neo Geo games off of Ebay for my arcade machine:

Neo Super Dodgeball

Neo Turf Masters

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2010, 08:57:26 AM »

WWF War Zone- an old PlayStation 1 game from around 1998.  The roster is a little limited, featuring only about 16 of the WWF's mid-level and main event wrestlers: HHH, Shawn Michaels, Mosh, Thrasher, Ahmed Johnson, Mankind, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Owen Hart, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, Kane, Undertaker, British Bulldog, Goldust, and Farooq.

But they have 30 create-a-wrestler spots open, so you can have about 46 wrestlers in the game.  I used to love the game, but never owned it myself, my cousin did.  So I found it cheap, around $2.99 plus tax.  And it completes my collection of wrestling games.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2010, 02:05:55 PM »

Oops . . . I almost forgot this one:

THEBES

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Last game you bought?/Post newly purchased games here... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.