Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:27:35 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Pros & Novices  |  And now I got to be a Stripper Zombie!!!! (who is boyd banks) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: And now I got to be a Stripper Zombie!!!! (who is boyd banks)  (Read 11668 times)
bionica
Dedicated Viewer

« on: June 01, 2010, 03:37:40 AM »

I went down to the set to watch the filming of "Stripperland" cause they invited the public on thursday and they were short a zombie so i got to be a stripper zombie extra!!! Yes I'm awesome and that was my movie debut and I realized I was born to be a zombie extra.

There was one scene where 5 of us got to eat Boyd Banks.
They said he was a B-movie celeb and that he was Romero films but I checked imbd and while it says in his summary that he has been in Romero films, it says it nowhere in his credits.

Do you know who Boyd Banks is?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 03:45:59 AM »

Boyd Banks is the Butcher Zombie who hacks through the wall in George Romero's Land Of The DeadSmile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
bionica
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 03:52:24 AM »

thanks.  Cheers

that is an awesome and fast answer. it makes it that cooler to eat him. there was so much blood my arms were sticking to themselves.

but why doesn't it show up in his credits if it seems to be b-somewhat-common knowledge?

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 08:36:55 PM »

Wow... you're not just an extra in a b-movie... but a STRIPPER ZOMBIE!  Fantastic!  Hope you got some stills from the set to post!

I don't know who Boyd Banks is, but his credits do show 2 Romero movies: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0052103/.  I don't know that I'd call him a "celebrity," exactly, but he does look to be an accomplished character actor, which would put him in the top 1% of all living actors.  And you got to eat him!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
bionica
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 11:31:10 PM »

yeah and it said that he was in kids in the hall too, a show i used to watch, but i don't remember him from that

i wore a stripper-type outfit, but something that hopefully my parents can still watch (and so much blood!). they tool professional pics. hopefully i will get them back soon and then i can post  Thumbup

here is a promo shot from the auditions. i didn't look exactly like this, i had more bruising and veins drawn on, but something like this. and my skin was more yellowish

bionica
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 03:15:07 PM »

just saw that Lloyd Kaufman (of troma!) is going to be in it too!!
bionica
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 03:17:51 PM »

think it would be funny if toxie became a zombie--he already looks like one--they can have that as #6---if you guys didn't know the have announced toxic avenger #5--the toxie twins!!! which i'm very excited for
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 06:08:06 PM »

yeah and it said that he was in kids in the hall too, a show i used to watch, but i don't remember him from that

i wore a stripper-type outfit, but something that hopefully my parents can still watch (and so much blood!). they tool professional pics. hopefully i will get them back soon and then i can post  Thumbup

here is a promo shot from the auditions. i didn't look exactly like this, i had more bruising and veins drawn on, but something like this. and my skin was more yellowish

I think I speak for everyone when I say we wouldn't mind seeing MORE of you.  :)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Pros & Novices  |  And now I got to be a Stripper Zombie!!!! (who is boyd banks) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.