Main Menu

Fact Of The Day

Started by Nightowl, February 10, 2011, 01:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

Folksinger Woody Guthrie once lived in an apartment owned by Fred (father of Donald) Trump, and wrote a protest song called "Old Man Trump" about him after he moved out.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Alex

I am not looking forward to spending four days traveling in the passenger seat of a truck.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Svengoolie 3

Fact of the day. Black humor has somethjgn in common with unvaccinated children. Both seldom get old.
The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.

Svengoolie 3

Well,  at least male bees die quickly and while having a good time,  unlike human males.

FatFreddysCat

Iron Maiden bassist Steve Harris' middle name is "Percy."
Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Alex

Tyrion is the tallest Lannister.  :twirl:

Svengoolie 3

Rev. Powell

In Iceland, the phonebook is alphabetized by first names. New parents must get approval from the Iceland Naming Commission if they want to use a name that has not previously been used in Iceland.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

claws

"I've never wanted to be a big star. I just want to keep on working." - Rita Wilson

Tom Hank's wife Rita Wilson is probably the most prominent actor claiming she only wants to work with no intentions of being a big star. If you look up her filmography at IMDb you'll notice she's been in tons of movies and TV stuff, but mostly as a supporting actor.

Alex

My wife does not like me shooting her with my nerf gun.

Shouldn't have bought me it then.

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

chainsaw midget

Well, if there's evidence I guess I can't argue with it. 

Allhallowsday

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Svengoolie 3

Naval assault cats were banned by the Washington Naval Treaty in the 1920's. When launched onto an enemy vessel they would find the nearest lap and demand pats. Enemy sailors would be unable to stand up. This would make offensive action impossible effectively crippling the vessel.

Pictured is Cranky Steve ready for action on the HMS Gloucestershire. He was quite insistent on being paid attention to and aggressive in his use of head boops.

Svengoolie 3

I can verify the above post, I have one of cranky steve's descendants living with me. While he may not be bringing battleships to a stop he sure as hell cripples my use of the internet.