Main Menu

Make a sentence you're pretty sure no-one's said before!

Started by retrorussell, February 14, 2011, 06:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorussell

Hey all!
I got this from another website (and maybe George Carlin).  Make a sentence that you don't feel anyone has uttered before.  The weirder the better!
Example:
Polyurethane midgets juggling spatulas decided to chew prosthetic ninja arms and whistle the theme to "What's Happening!" while farting dark smoke clouds.

Have at thee!
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Leah

yeah no.

100Nights

A living tofu fondue fights for the right to brunch against the nefarious forces of Jenkins' pet squirrel.
100 Nights: We suffer so you don't have to.

indianasmith

Brettlenorius hasterbatted on the limfanophone over ziggly-seven times last night!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Rev. Powell

Quote from: indianasmith on February 14, 2011, 08:52:05 PM
Brettlenorius hasterbatted on the limfanophone over ziggly-seven times last night!

Good try Indy, but I'm fairly sure Bill Cosby used that exact line in a Jello Pudding Pops commercial in 1987.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

retrorussell

Cell phone-using platypuses stomped on radishes on their way to an eco-friendly Gwar concert.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

Leah

yeah no.

retrorussell

Salmon agents identified cross-dressing elephants hobbling in a grocery store.

Mofo Rising

Look, I like what you did with the pink frill and the trunk modifications, but if we don't sex up those giant ears nobody is going to put down cash money for Dumbo II: Pachydermerotica!
Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.

JayJayM12

Up next, we speak to Oscar winners Tommy Wiseau and Keanu Reeves.
Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.

retrorussell

Quote from: JayJayM12 on February 15, 2011, 10:57:43 AM
Up next, we speak to Oscar winners Tommy Wiseau and Keanu Reeves.
Not sure who Tommy Wiseau is but I really, really don't like Keanu Reeves.  Karma for that.

retrorussell

Mr. and Mrs. Helicopter floated on a cloud of butterscotch pudding, then paraglided down to the planet Zeno to pick some radioactive daisies.

HappyGilmore

Today, the Queen of England hired an army of Ninja Kittens to defend her agains the mystical army of Midgets upset about her ban on chocolate bars in the U.K.  You're welcome.
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

SPazzo

Coming up next season at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Sacha Baron Cohen is Hamlet!