Main Menu

Make a sentence you're pretty sure no-one's said before!

Started by retrorussell, February 14, 2011, 06:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indianasmith

If that were the first sentence of a novel, I would definitely read the rest!!!

Speaking of the first sentence of a bad novel, this was a finalist in the Bulwar-Litton award competition a few years back:

Like an overripe beefsteak tomato trimmed with cottage cheese, the corpulent body of Santa Claus lay sprawled on the hotel room floor. :buggedout:
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

retrorussell

My peaceful sleep was interrupted by the arrival of nipple-pinching pirates clad in armadillo roadkill skins.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

ER

His shoes smelled of bubble gum and sulphur, giving away his most recent adultery.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

indianasmith

Gorbachev sings tractors!  Turnip!! Buttocks!!

(I know, Berkeley Breathed said it in Bloom County!  But they are still perhaps the funniest five words to ever appear on the comics page.)
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

When the world was young and he quite old, the titan stole glances at the newborn and wondered what havoc this race of gods would set loose upon creation.

ER

Seventy-seven silver scarecrows shot scalding swords skyward shouting soliloquies sung sans softness so seductively stated sleeping Satan stirred, sobered, seethed, silenced seventy-six, saying simply, "Shush!" shot scarecrow seventy-six scorn so stately shown she scarcely screamed, sending sonorous strangling sounds starward, southward, sabotaging Salisbury's scoldingly stagnant September services.

retrorussell

Calmly squeezing my buttocks, I jumped out the window and landed on the perfectly arranged stack of Rosie O'Donnell heads.
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

ER

"I find The Prisoner of Azkaban erotic," she whispered.

indianasmith

Using Trevor's underpants as a parachute, I leaped out the Vatican window with a jar of pickles and a bag of rhinoceros excrement.

ER

"Would you like to vote today?" the demon asked, handing me a ballot wherein all five candidates bore the same name.

ER

When it comes to apocalypses, rank amateurs make the best professionals.

retrorussell

Under your bed at precisely 10am you will find a diseased ocelot hacking up the remains of Alistair Crowley.

Olivia Bauer

indianasmith

Paquita gently squeezed the Hostess Snoballs, imagining the face of Kristen Stewart.

retrorussell

A pair of hydrocephalic lesbians catered some Scandinavian rat hair pizza to my doorstep at approximately 7:30AM this morning; I tipped them with a Street Fighter II pog.