Main Menu

Friday By Rebecca Black

Started by Mr. DS, March 29, 2011, 12:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gst0395

You think Friday and Thanksgiving are bad? Get a load of this train-wreck by the same producer (Patrice Wilson). Some really Grammy-winning lyrics here.

wWLhrHVySgA

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Gst0395 on December 12, 2013, 04:24:48 PM
You think Friday and Thanksgiving are bad? Get a load of this train-wreck by the same producer (Patrice Wilson). Some really Grammy-winning lyrics here.

wWLhrHVySgA

Yeah, we had a whole thread on that one a while back. I think this proves it's Patrice Wilson, not Rebecca Black, who was the genius behind "Friday." He's the Ed Wood of tween vanity music videos.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Gst0395

Quote from: Rev. Powell on December 12, 2013, 04:31:55 PM
Yeah, we had a whole thread on that one a while back. I think this proves it's Patrice Wilson, not Rebecca Black, who was the genius behind "Friday." He's the Ed Wood of tween vanity music videos.
The difference is though, Ed Wood's work is actually tolerable, and entertaining (for the wrong reasons). I think Wilson should give up, these exploitable teen pop songs are getting extremely repetitive imo.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Gst0395 on December 12, 2013, 04:35:51 PM
Quote from: Rev. Powell on December 12, 2013, 04:31:55 PM
The difference is though, Ed Wood's work is actually tolerable, and entertaining (for the wrong reasons). I think Wilson should give up, these exploitable teen pop songs are getting extremely repetitive imo.

Well, I find it entertaining for the wrong reasons. To each his own.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

Just found this on Cheesebugger

:teddyr: :teddyr:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Doggett

Quote from: Rev. Powell on March 29, 2011, 07:07:20 PM
Quote from: Doggett on March 29, 2011, 06:23:25 PM
Its been removed.

Must be in the UK only, I can see it fine.

Unfortunately.  :bluesad:

Four years later and it still makes me laugh.

Wait!

Four YEARS!!! Did we get old???

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.

Trevor

For those who want to hear it again, press here:  :buggedout: :buggedout:

http://www.myinstants.com/instant/friday/

Sorry.  :wink:

Trevor

I know it's Sunday here but what the hell.  :twirl:

indianasmith

I still play the "FRIDAY" video for my students on Fridays at work.  There's just something so silly in its nonsensical joyfulness that it always makes me smile.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor

Quote from: indianasmith on August 29, 2021, 08:02:14 AM
I still play the "FRIDAY" video for my students on Fridays at work.  There's just something so silly in its nonsensical joyfulness that it always makes me smile.

:teddyr: :teddyr:

Glad to hear that.

I remember (and it's in this thread) where I asked you what some of your students throw at you: you said, pens, pencils, paperwads and small rodents  :buggedout: :wink:

Trevor

Quote from: Mr. DS on May 07, 2011, 09:16:32 PM
Guys settle down, you're all friggin' elbowing me ya bastards. 

😳😆😆😆