Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:39:37 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  The Worst Endings for Anything « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Worst Endings for Anything  (Read 6086 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 07:59:16 AM »

I actually can't stand any ending where the monster comes back in the last minute in a twist ending. 

I couldn't agree more.  I was really enjoying KAW, a Skiffy channel movie that was a lot better than their usual crap, but then they pulled a twist at the very last second.  Ruined the experience.  The movie is still good, but I'm stopping at least a minute before the end in order to end it the way I want it.
I think the all time one for me is Nightmare On Elm Street.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 06:49:00 PM »

I... I... I can't believe it.  I seriously cannot believe it.  This can't be happening... but its true.  Out there, there is an ending... an ending that is... far worst than Monster A-Go Go.  Yes, an ending worst then Monster A-Go Go.  My mind can't comprend it.  My brain just can't accept it.  Allow me to set the stage for how this goes:

The show is Master of Martial Hearts, an anime about girls kicking the crap out of each other in different fetish clothing (That sums it up quite nicely).  The storyline is about a girl named Aya who one day runs into a girl called Miko who is getting beaten up by an airplane attendant.  She runs in and saves Miko, who explains what is going on with that strange scene.  Apparently, the two were having a match in an all girls fighting tournament and the winner of said tournament gets something called the Platonic Heart, which can grant whatever wish you want, but only one.  Later that night, Aya goes to Miko's apartment and discovers it ransacked with Miko missing.  Remembering something Miko told her about all the losers of the tournament disappearing if they failed (Miko failed because Aya jumped in to fight for her), Aya decides to join the tournament herself to get the wish to save Miko.

Now, this is a very trashy kind of show and it is what you would expect from this kind of material (It's something along the lines of Ikki Tousen & Sekirei if you know what those are).  However, what happens at the very end... is unbelievable.  It's cruel, it's offensive, it's unforgivable, and it is a plot twist that comes so far out of left field that it came from an entirely different ball field altogether.  Now, this is how it ends:

Aya brutally beats her last opponent to death and Miko (Who pops up out of nowhere) takes her to a warehouse where Miko kept all of Aya's past opponents, who have gone insane and will be sold as perfect women (sex slaves).  It turns out Miko, Natsume (Aya's best friend whose been around since the beginning), and Natsume's brother organized the whole tournament and Aya's family set up the original tournament and sold all the losers into slavery including Miko and Nastume's mothers and Miko's mother was given to Aya's father who murdered her on Miko's fourth birthday while Natsume's mother had her throat slashed in order to mute her and was sent overseas but escaped and told her children what happened and eventually Natsume and Miko met and decided to hold another tournament to destroy Aya somehow and after they're done explaining this they shoot her but the building blows up because Aya's mother was there who also explains that they started the Martial Hearts tournament to seek revenge on Natsume and Miko's mothers because their fathers killed their families and then she kills them and bandages up Aya who escapes the burning building while her mother stays inside and then it cuts to Natsume's mother carving up pictures of Aya and the doorbell rings and the last shot is her answering it and her eyes going wide and screaming in terror.

WHAT THE F**K KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT?  Ignoring the plot holes, the senselessness of it, the fact that Miko & Natsume's revenge makes abolustely no sense and they are now as bad as the people that tormented their family, and the plot twist needed the entire final episode to try to make sense of itself; the biggest problem here is that it doesn't flow well and it doesn't match the rest of the series at all.  It would be like if at the end of Rambo if everyone would break out into a musical number or if at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, the Nazis kill Indiana and take the ark back to Berlin, where they use it to win the war.  It just does not fit!!!

ARGDFGDFGSDFGSGDFGGGGGGHHHH!  Anyhow, now that I got out of my ranting and head exploding trauma of trying to comprend that ending, how say you all?  What other endings can that are horrible, despicable, do not fit with the rest of the series' tone or mood, make no sense, and are offensive.  Feel free to name any movie, TV show, book, video game, or anything else you can think of.

I saw the first fight clip, and it was just for guys who dream about seeing (half)naked girls fight to the death. :thumbdown:And that's how I feel about it.

yeah no.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  The Worst Endings for Anything « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.