Three To Four Cups A Day
5 (18.5%)
Six To Eight Cups A Day
1 (3.7%)
I'm Practically On An IV For Coffee
0 (0%)
I Don't Drink Coffee
6 (22.2%)
I Use Alternate Sources For A Pick Me Up (power drinks, tea, etc)
5 (18.5%)
I Don't Use Any Of The Above
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Newt

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

ER

Ever heard of anyone being allergic to coffee? If I drink even a small amount, even decaffeinated, I get a headache within minutes.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Leah

If I drink coffee, it's usually iced/frozen coffee since having hot coffee burns my esophagus. Also, do you guys drink northern coffee? My mom tells me that northern coffee is watered down coffee.
yeah no.

Newt

Quote from: El Misfit on January 24, 2017, 12:11:47 AM
Also, do you guys drink northern coffee? My mom tells me that northern coffee is watered down coffee.

'Northern' meaning where?  I'm Canadian.  From personal experience, a lot of the coffee we have been served on visits to the US has been on the watery side (eta:relative to what I am used to, that is) and that was in WI, MI and ND.  So fairly 'northern' I should think. Strongest coffee I ever had down there was in Detroit: mind you it was at a McD's and goodness knows how long it had been on the warmer!
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

sprite75

I have two cups of coffee and an apple for breakfast.

I'm really not into big breakfasts first thing in the morning.  I just like to have something simple for breakfast. 
God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.

Leah

Quote from: Newt on January 24, 2017, 08:55:04 AM
Also, do you guys drink northern coffee? My mom tells me that northern coffee is watered down coffee.

'Northern' meaning where?  I'm Canadian.  From personal experience, a lot of the coffee we have been served on visits to the US has been on the watery side (eta:relative to what I am used to, that is) and that was in WI, MI and ND.  So fairly 'northern' I should think. Strongest coffee I ever had down there was in Detroit: mind you it was at a McD's and goodness knows how long it had been on the warmer!

Northern coffee is weak coffee. The places you listed is in the ballpark from where my mom said she Northern coffee is server (she's from IL)
yeah no.

Newt

Quote from: El Misfit on February 03, 2017, 03:31:26 PM
Quote from: Newt on January 24, 2017, 08:55:04 AM

Northern coffee is weak coffee. The places you listed is in the ballpark from where my mom said she Northern coffee is server (she's from IL)

Ah but Canadian coffee is stronger...and generally relatively 'northern' - ?   :wink:

Trevor

Some people say South African coffee is just brown water  :drink: :tongueout:

This is the usual slop I drink (not bad slop)

And this is what I buy if Mom comes calling  :wink:

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

On my fourth cup this morning  :drink:

Leah

Found out that I like blended mocha with bits of chocolate espresso beans thrown in.
yeah no.

Couchtr26

Coffee IV, I drink about 2 before work, 4 at work, 2 after work and additional may be involved.
Ah, the good old days.

Trevor