Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:47:23 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202058 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #450 on: April 03, 2021, 08:49:52 PM »

In my experience, Indy, an analyst would assign the underlying mojo for this spectacularly weird dream to parental issues and unresolved sexual something or other, probably an unrealized attraction to your childhood Great-Aunt Hilda. Then charge you four-hundred dollars for your fifty minutes.

I'll analyze your dream for free: you were hungry.  Cheers

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #451 on: April 04, 2021, 03:37:05 PM »

I rarely remember my dreams, but this one stuck in my head:

So, I was in my classroom and Mr. R***** (my boss) was coming in to do my evaluation, and I was at the end of the unit and had absolutely NOTHING to teach, do, or say. I was struggling for words, the kids were awkwardly milling about, and Mark was trying to be nice by saying: "Well, let's just observe them in their natural environment for a bit."
Then the bell rang, and I went to the office for something.  Digging in my pocket, I found an 1895 Indian head penny.  I wanted to show it to my friend Melissa W****** who teaches across the hall from the office, but instead of taking the coin out of my pocket I started to hand her my pants instead!  I caught myself just in time, and then the bell rang again, and I ran down to my room to give my World Geography class a test. But the copier was broken, and I wound up trying to make 25 copies of the test by hand!  I was frantically writing and copying with the students standing over me impatiently demanding their tests so they could start, and suddenly my feet turned to gravy.  All the kids started dipping their Chik-Fil-A nuggets in my feet as I feebly protested, and Justin R******* said: "It's not like you can walk on gravy feet anyway!"
I was trying to come up with a response to that flawless logic when I woke up.

I think an analyst would have fun with that one!

Good God, man, get help immediately! Stay away from sharp objects and Chik Fil-A nuggets!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #452 on: April 04, 2021, 04:29:32 PM »

I rarely remember my dreams, but this one stuck in my head:

So, I was in my classroom and Mr. R***** (my boss) was coming in to do my evaluation, and I was at the end of the unit and had absolutely NOTHING to teach, do, or say. I was struggling for words, the kids were awkwardly milling about, and Mark was trying to be nice by saying: "Well, let's just observe them in their natural environment for a bit."
Then the bell rang, and I went to the office for something.  Digging in my pocket, I found an 1895 Indian head penny.  I wanted to show it to my friend Melissa W****** who teaches across the hall from the office, but instead of taking the coin out of my pocket I started to hand her my pants instead!  I caught myself just in time, and then the bell rang again, and I ran down to my room to give my World Geography class a test. But the copier was broken, and I wound up trying to make 25 copies of the test by hand!  I was frantically writing and copying with the students standing over me impatiently demanding their tests so they could start, and suddenly my feet turned to gravy.  All the kids started dipping their Chik-Fil-A nuggets in my feet as I feebly protested, and Justin R******* said: "It's not like you can walk on gravy feet anyway!"
I was trying to come up with a response to that flawless logic when I woke up.

I think an analyst would have fun with that one!

TeddyR TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #453 on: April 05, 2021, 02:41:29 AM »

I had a dream that started with us out shopping in the local town and having an argument with an insistent shopkeeper who wanted us to get our milk from a cheaper supplier. Then we went back to Lossiemouth for a day down at the beach where we were captured and enslaved by a bunch of fish people. I made an escape across land but was recaptured and brought back. Later on I saw a woman with someone firing arrows at her, so I dragged her into the sea (which the fish people didn't expect people to try and escape via, so weren't guarding), and we drifted out of range of the archer, our heads occasionally surfacing for a quick gulp of air.

I got her back to my house where we talked. It turned out the guy trying to kill her was her husband. Later on I was getting something from the garage and I heard her scream "He is back with a shotgun!" so I quickly made a makeshift spear from a broom handle and was ready to ambush him as he walked through one of the doors, but after a couple of minutes he hadn't appeared so I went looking for them. Both the wife and husband were arguing out in the back garden and had been joined by the husbands parents who were telling the wife she should leave him.

I have no idea where things would have went next, and I guess I'll never find out as at this point Kristi woke me up.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #454 on: April 05, 2021, 07:41:01 AM »

I had a dream that started with us out shopping in the local town and having an argument with an insistent shopkeeper who wanted us to get our milk from a cheaper supplier. Then we went back to Lossiemouth for a day down at the beach where we were captured and enslaved by a bunch of fish people. I made an escape across land but was recaptured and brought back. Later on I saw a woman with someone firing arrows at her, so I dragged her into the sea (which the fish people didn't expect people to try and escape via, so weren't guarding), and we drifted out of range of the archer, our heads occasionally surfacing for a quick gulp of air.

I got her back to my house where we talked. It turned out the guy trying to kill her was her husband. Later on I was getting something from the garage and I heard her scream "He is back with a shotgun!" so I quickly made a makeshift spear from a broom handle and was ready to ambush him as he walked through one of the doors, but after a couple of minutes he hadn't appeared so I went looking for them. Both the wife and husband were arguing out in the back garden and had been joined by the husbands parents who were telling the wife she should leave him.

I have no idea where things would have went next, and I guess I'll never find out as at this point Kristi woke me up.

I like it when I have adventure-style dreams like that. Doesn't happen enough, though.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #455 on: April 07, 2021, 11:31:50 AM »

I fell asleep on a plane last night and dreamed I was watching the making of a show that got these two women from a trailer park in Arkansas to compete by going out with a hundred dollars each and seeing who could acquire the most (or possibly it was the most interesting) statuettes of Jesus from flea markets in one afternoon. The winner was going to get the loser's trailer, including her family.

At the end of the dream people started screaming that the sun was melting, and it was, it was oozing down into the sky, catching on clouds like blobs of sticky strands of golden wax, and I thought it was absolutely beautiful, but everyone around me was having fits and saying it was the end of the world.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #456 on: May 26, 2021, 09:12:02 AM »

Had a rare legitimate nightmare last night.

For some reason I was talking to a serial killer and his associate/bodyguard. I was not afraid at the time. The serial killer jokingly says something along the lines of, "the family that has butt sex together stays together." I respond, "Oh, is that what happened to you?"

This makes the killer mad and he orders his bodyguard to seize me. They throw me in a broom closet and tie me down. I realize I'm about to be tortured, hope that I'm dreaming, and I force myself to wake up.

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #457 on: June 13, 2021, 01:10:28 PM »

I had a bad one last night: I dreamed I was back at my old school and I was walking around, looking for something. A lady approached me and asked what I was looking for. I answered like one of the replicants in Blade Runner: "Looking for more time and more life."

She answered: "Don't bother: you only have a few days left to live."  Buggedout Buggedout

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #458 on: July 13, 2021, 05:36:22 AM »

I had a horrible dream a few nights back: I dreamed that I was present at Princess Diana's autopsy and she was alive  Buggedout Buggedout while they were examining her. To make it worse, there were organs and meat all over the table and she changed into Mom halfway through the process.  Buggedout Buggedout

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #459 on: July 13, 2021, 07:56:36 AM »

The other night I dreamt that I was in a classroom where the students revolted and took over from the abusive teachers. I played a prominent role in the overthrow. A college friend of mine was there, he was rescued, but as he was returning to his seat he saw Mike Pence (!) in the crowd of students and went over to shake his hand. I went over to him and made fun of him---because I considered Pence part of the power structure we just overthrew---but he gave me some explanation which I found convincing.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #460 on: August 24, 2021, 03:00:36 AM »

Not sure on everything that happened in last night's dream, but at one point JBL returned as an active wrestler with a Buffy-style vampire gimmick going on. It also snowed heavily in the middle of the summer (about two feet work of snow, hell we don't get that here even in the deepest winter).

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #461 on: August 25, 2021, 08:35:00 AM »

Had kind of an odd one this morning right before it was time to wake up.  I was going back to work at the office that had closed last year, that they had decided to come back and reopen in town and bring everyone back who had left.  It was a Sunday so I headed up to get some work done on and get some things set for the week in advance.  Plus lock my work laptop up in a file drawer so I wouldn't have to carry anything into town the next day.  And my cubicle was now next to a set of windows looking out over the town.  (I worked on the top floor of the office building, 10 stories up at that job). 

There was a cleaning crew there getting things ship shape and they found all sorts of weird things, like a still smoldering match in a garbage can that started it on fire, along with a bunch of other messes that had gotten left behind.  Then as I was leaving they came and started working in my area, and dismantled my desk to get at the carpet.  I tried to get them when they reassembled everything to make it so that my desk was facing the windows that my cubicle was next to but their crew lead thought I was bugging them too much and said no.  So I went downstairs to the other level work had leased and found a full on party going on down there with people watching football and playing darts and a bunch of cats running around.

Kind of liked that dream since it was getting back into the office.  I hope it's a sign of work stuff to come.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #462 on: August 27, 2021, 09:07:43 AM »

I dreamt a Spanish underground director, whom I've only communicated with by email/facebook before, came to visit me. He spoke perfect English with barely an accent and was pleasant company. I have no idea why this random person would show up in my dreams; I barely know him and haven't really thought about him in years.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #463 on: September 02, 2021, 01:17:18 PM »

Had a dream that I had a great idea for a story, but when I woke up I realized it was a terrible idea: a sequel to "The Lord of the Rings."

Went back to sleep and immediately dreamt of a better one: two Pilgrim settlers are lesbians. They hire a witch to fashion Frankenstein-type monsters out of corpses to serve as their fake husbands so they can continue their affair in secret.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #464 on: September 02, 2021, 02:56:02 PM »

Had a dream that I had a great idea for a story, but when I woke up I realized it was a terrible idea: a sequel to "The Lord of the Rings."

Went back to sleep and immediately dreamt of a better one: two Pilgrim settlers are lesbians. They hire a witch to fashion Frankenstein-type monsters out of corpses to serve as their fake husbands so they can continue their affair in secret.

You should write it up Rev.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.