Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:39:54 PM
713363 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 39
Author Topic: strange dream depository  (Read 202053 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #480 on: December 04, 2021, 01:32:00 PM »

A couple of nights ago I had a very vivid dream in which my mother-in-law drowned to death in our bathtub.
But then, moments later, she came back to life.

I can't even get rid of the old biddy in my sleep!

BuggedoutBounceGiggle TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #481 on: December 06, 2021, 09:12:05 AM »

I had a dream about lingerie, another woman, a bed with satin sheets, and a wearable device, and when today as I was fixing breakfast I spontaneously recalled having this dream last night, I kind of put my hand to my mouth in shock and started blushing and laughed, but wouldn't say why.

The sleeping mind is an odd sort of screenwriter...

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #482 on: December 06, 2021, 09:36:22 AM »

I've been having a serial dream recently. The first part involved a pair of women, one of which has a name like Pussana or something along those lines. They go to investigate a haunted house and discover a man living there, along with a ghost who was in the costume of a 1910/1920's aviator. There was something about the man trying to find a way to release the ghost's spirit, but him needing to sacrifice a cat in order to be freed of the haunting.

That was all in the first part of the dream. Last night it continued. I can't remember much of, but the ghost heard Pussana being referred to by her nickname of p***y, and figured maybe it was her he had to sacrifice. They were crawling along a narrow pipe or cave at this point and the dream ended up with the ghost dragging her off screaming backwards along the pipe and her friend yelling for her.

Hoping I dream another part of this one and remember what happens in it.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
claws
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #483 on: December 19, 2021, 02:14:24 PM »

Had another recurring dream where I am in another (familiar) town, and I'm trying to get home before it gets too late. Basically it is always late afternoon in that dream and I'm struggling to find the right public transportation. I switch back and forth taking the subway and the bus. I get stuck at train stations and bus stops, and sometimes I wander off until I realize it is already dark.

I then walk the streets of the town. It's cold and dark and I see the lights shining through the windows of homes. I'm frustrated that I'm assing around and still not on my way home yet. I eventually take some bus, but it doesn't go all the way to my destination and I end up in some small village with a lousy bus connection.

I sometimes have a variation of this dream where I'm in a car with somebody I know (friend or family) and we also struggle to find our way home.

I do know that town from my dreams. Many years ago I used to take the bus and train to go shopping there. I never had problems with the train or bus, but I always fail in my dreams.

I don't know why I always have this stupid dream. What's the point of it? Everytime I wake up from it I'm feeling annoyed and frustrated.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 06:22:56 PM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #484 on: December 27, 2021, 09:06:59 AM »

I moved into an apartment that seemed to be an open cubicle surrounded by other open cubicles, empty except for one, and my neighbors on the opposite side of the cubicle were nude albinos: an obese woman, her much-thinner bi-racial husband, their equally naked toddler son. All had albinism. They were friendly and didn't seem concerned with their nudity, so I didn't make it an issue either, just chatted with them about how great the neighborhood was, while their toddler came over and had me pick him up. We seemed to know people in common, the couple and I, and they insisted we go to dinner at this farmers' market, so I got into the car while the woman drove and I sat in the back with the little boy, who was in a car seat, and we had a friendly happy chat while she drove us along, and I never brought up their continued nudity, nor did they. We arrived at an earthen mound. I guess I woke up about then.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #485 on: December 27, 2021, 11:00:04 AM »

I had a very disturbing dream on Christmas night where my father locked my mother in a tiny locker for an hour or two to get a break from her. Woke up and could not get back to sleep.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #486 on: December 27, 2021, 11:37:53 AM »

Remembered I also dreamed I was friends with Sara Manganese.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #487 on: January 30, 2022, 10:21:53 AM »

Dreamt I went to a live taping of a Neil Young podcast. I made sure to cough during a quiet part so I would be on the recording. There was an intermission where they showed the trailer for "Monty Python's Meaning of Life." One guy a couple seats down from me was laughing uncontrollably and everyone else was looking at him thinking "haven't you seen this before?"

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #488 on: February 06, 2022, 09:44:53 AM »

I dreamt last night that I saw elephants pooping  Question Question Question

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #489 on: February 09, 2022, 01:03:35 PM »

Had a dream last night where I was watching a chain of events unfolding in what I would assume is late medieval France, inside a tavern. The people were evidently under an oppressive government and a middle-aged priest along with his apprentice would stop in every few years, advise the locals to be careful in their plotting for a rebellion and help out in whatever small ways he could. Each time he visited he would be slightly older until at the end he was an elderly, blind man. His apprentice had long since moved on to other things.

I wonder how their rebellion would have went?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #490 on: February 20, 2022, 05:21:09 AM »

In a few recent dreams, I've had a long bluish lump running under the skin of my upper right leg. I've spoken to doctors in the dream who have said it was nothing, but last night I had a dream where a nurse saw it and was a bit more concerned. She poked around at it, then said it could be a blocked artery and cause a heart attack and would need to be removed immediately. She went off to get a surgeon and the lump suddenly started moving under my skin, writhing around. It moved up to my chest and popped through the skin where it turned out to be a 6-inch long hooded cobra. Anyway, I managed to pull it out. The staff asked if I wanted to keep the snake as a pet, but since I had no interest in keeping it, they asked me to leave it on a shelf and they'd deal with it later.

When I woke up I told Kristi about the dream and she completely wigged out about the thought of a snake wriggling beneath my flesh.

Paquita

« Reply #491 on: February 28, 2022, 10:12:38 PM »

Do you guys ever dream about hiding a body?  On several occasions, I have dreamt about either knowing someone that killed another person and having to hold the body or having it already hidden in my house or yard.  In the dream I have this sickening “Tell-Tale Heart” feeling that the body isn’t hidden well enough and someone is going to find it and knowing at some time it’s going to be found and I will have to answer to it.  There are other dreams I have where the killing doesn’t happen in the dream, but I’m just going about my business and then I remember “the body” and start getting that sickening feeling that it’s there and it’s going to be found.  I had one like that the other day and it felt so real that when I woke up that feeling was still strong in the pit of my stomach and I had to convince myself it wasn’t real. 

I do read a lot about murder mysteries, kidnappings and killers, not so much because I think it’s entertaining, but more because I want to know the warning signs or what led to the behavior.  I wonder if I am trying too hard to get into the minds of these people and it’s bleeding into my dreams.  You have to be really messed up to just hide a body and go on with your life as normal.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #492 on: March 01, 2022, 02:21:33 AM »

Do you guys ever dream about hiding a body?  On several occasions, I have dreamt about either knowing someone that killed another person and having to hold the body or having it already hidden in my house or yard.  In the dream I have this sickening “Tell-Tale Heart” feeling that the body isn’t hidden well enough and someone is going to find it and knowing at some time it’s going to be found and I will have to answer to it.  There are other dreams I have where the killing doesn’t happen in the dream, but I’m just going about my business and then I remember “the body” and start getting that sickening feeling that it’s there and it’s going to be found.  I had one like that the other day and it felt so real that when I woke up that feeling was still strong in the pit of my stomach and I had to convince myself it wasn’t real. 

I do read a lot about murder mysteries, kidnappings and killers, not so much because I think it’s entertaining, but more because I want to know the warning signs or what led to the behavior.  I wonder if I am trying too hard to get into the minds of these people and it’s bleeding into my dreams.  You have to be really messed up to just hide a body and go on with your life as normal.

I can recall one dream where I was disposing of a body, might have had others that have faded from my memory though.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #493 on: March 01, 2022, 07:15:50 AM »

I dreamed there was a baby alligator living in my attic that I kept trying and failing to catch - it was super fast and kept diving through one of two holes in the floor that led to a pond (which was somehow outside my house).

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #494 on: March 06, 2022, 08:02:14 PM »

I had a very weird one a few hours ago: I dreamed that I was living in our storage building and all my colleagues woke me up the one night with a party. I stumbled downstairs and was cheerfully greeted by Winnie Mandela 😳 and the former SA cricket player Alan Donald 😳😳

After I woke up from that, I was awake for a while and then fell asleep again: this time I dreamed I was with my Dad again and he was laughing at everything I said and did, mainly because everything I did or said made me swear.  TeddyR
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 06:49:27 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 39
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  strange dream depository « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.