Main Menu

Two Truths and a Lie

Started by Mofo Rising, January 17, 2012, 04:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

indianasmith

Guess I'll go with 3 then.  How was the game?
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

ER

3 it is.

The baseball game was even more horrible than I could have possibly imagined. It went on and on. Worst one since this umpire dropped dead at one in 1996.

ER

1. Anna Nicole Smith was Indianasmith's cousin.

2. There have been Bigfoot sightings in my area lately.

3. I wore a tiny gold crucifix today.

bob

Quote from: ER on July 23, 2017, 07:29:20 PM

#1, just no way
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Trevor

1. I have no siblings but I do have three special sisters and one special brother.
2. I might soon be interviewed for a documentary on Princess Diana.
3. I intend getting rid of all my shattered undies in September and will switch to panties.  :buggedout:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

Quote from: bob on July 23, 2017, 08:17:41 PM
Quote from: ER on July 23, 2017, 07:29:20 PM

#1, just no way

Dunno, she was another Texan named Smith, right? LOL. But, yeah, as far as I know that was not true. Good job.

indianasmith

Quote from: Trevor on July 24, 2017, 05:34:03 AM
1. I have no siblings but I do have three special sisters and one special brother.
3. I intend getting rid of all my shattered undies in September and will switch to panties.  :buggedout:

Hmmmm . . . gonna go with #3 because someone who admires women's undergarments would NEVER subject them to THAT!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Trevor

Quote from: indianasmith on July 24, 2017, 11:47:26 AM
Quote from: Trevor on July 24, 2017, 05:34:03 AM

Hmmmm . . . gonna go with #3 because someone who admires women's undergarments would NEVER subject them to THAT!

At the risk of losing one of my toes, all three are correct.  :teddyr:

indianasmith

1.  I have to sleep with a CPAP every night.
2.  I have never watched any of the ROCKY movies in their entirety.
3.  I am a big fan of THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS franchise, however.

Trevor

Quote from: indianasmith on July 27, 2017, 05:16:56 AM
1.  I have to sleep with a CPAP every night.
2.  I have never watched any of the ROCKY movies in their entirety.
3.  I am a big fan of THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS franchise, however.

I know 1 is true so I am going to go with 3.

indianasmith

You are correct, sir!  I've never seen any of those stupid racing movies.

Trevor

Quote from: indianasmith on July 27, 2017, 09:08:07 AM
You are correct, sir!  I've never seen any of those stupid racing movies.

:teddyr: :teddyr: :teddyr:

If you were with me when I went to see Furious 7 , you would have seen me cry and I do mean ugly cry. The film was meh but that ending hit me in the feels.

ER

1. I have a friend who says she hates "sweet milk" so when she has a bowl of cereal, she pours a little milk in, stirs and waits a second, pours that off and puts more milk in, saying the second milk is not as sweet.

2. I once could not bear to delete some files that I never wanted to see again, so I put them on a flash drive and super-glued the lid on, giving me a solution of them existing yet not being accessible to me.

3. My son will eat Brussels sprouts as long as they are cut in half lengthwise, and without any irony or double-meaning, he calls them "green balls."

Alex

Quote from: ER on July 27, 2017, 12:33:51 PM
1. I have a friend who says she hates "sweet milk" so when she has a bowl of cereal, she pours a little milk in, stirs and waits a second, pours that off and puts more milk in, saying the second milk is not as sweet.

2. I once could not bear to delete some files that I never wanted to see again, so I put them on a flash drive and super-glued the lid on, giving me a solution of them existing yet not being accessible to me.

3. My son will eat Brussels sprouts as long as they are cut in half lengthwise, and without any irony or double-meaning, he calls them "green balls."

Since I have always hated the taste of Brussel sprouts (used to try and swallow them a child without chewing them which led to couple of choking incidents) I am going to guess 3.

1) I used to write short stories for female friends who had lost their sex drive to help get their *ahem* juices flowing again.

2) I met a really hot girl while waiting to go into a Motorhead concert, who was really nice and had a fantastic personality who according to my friends was coming onto me all day and night long and I completely failed to notice. I saw her a couple of months later but was too shy to go over and speak to her.

3) In my younger years when I worked as a roadie I once forgot to plug in a converter to change the voltage supply from the European 220V to the US 110V and blew up the bands speakers and amps forcing the entire tour to be cancelled.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness