Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:13:46 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Pros & Novices  |  I WAS A TEENAGE DRACULA « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I WAS A TEENAGE DRACULA  (Read 17074 times)
CooCooClocksOfHell
New Visitor

« on: October 26, 2011, 09:37:41 PM »

Hey guys, we are currently in pre production on a 1950's style drive in monster film I WAS A TEENAGE DRACULA. It's been really hard convincing investors that there is an audience for this type of film. From an investor standpoint it's been very difficult but from a production standpoint we are doing great. We've made deals with DeLuxe and are in talks with Warner Brothers in using their soundstages, standing sets and backlots. We've also had a great animatronics artist agree to do the film for a low price and a great composer to score the film in Prague on a full orchestra. It's going to be a completely authentic shoot, editing without a computer, and even shot with the last Mitchell BNC camera in the world (the model number confirms it's actually the camera that shot the original Star Trek series!!). As far as distribution goes, we aren't having a DVD release nor internet release. We are just making 10 prints and touring them around with two projectors in a roadshow style way! Town to town, theater to theater, drive in to drive in!

We were just wondering if anyone would be interested in helping with the production (it'll be shot in L.A.) or more importantly want to donate or know anyone willing to donate some money to help the film.

If anyone needs any info on the film or needs questions answered please PM me and I can send you something.

Thanks a bunch!
-Everett
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 02:38:32 AM »

Hey guys, we are currently in pre production on a 1950's style drive in monster film I WAS A TEENAGE DRACULA. It's been really hard convincing investors that there is an audience for this type of film. From an investor standpoint it's been very difficult but from a production standpoint we are doing great. We've made deals with DeLuxe and are in talks with Warner Brothers in using their soundstages, standing sets and backlots. We've also had a great animatronics artist agree to do the film for a low price and a great composer to score the film in Prague on a full orchestra. It's going to be a completely authentic shoot, editing without a computer, and even shot with the last Mitchell BNC camera in the world (the model number confirms it's actually the camera that shot the original Star Trek series!!). As far as distribution goes, we aren't having a DVD release nor internet release. We are just making 10 prints and touring them around with two projectors in a roadshow style way! Town to town, theater to theater, drive in to drive in!

We were just wondering if anyone would be interested in helping with the production (it'll be shot in L.A.) or more importantly want to donate or know anyone willing to donate some money to help the film.

If anyone needs any info on the film or needs questions answered please PM me and I can send you something.

Thanks a bunch!
-Everett

I can't donate but I can wish you all the best with this project.  Cheers

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
CooCooClocksOfHell
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 07:12:32 PM »

Thanks a bunch!
-Everett

I can't donate but I can wish you all the best with this project.  Cheers

That's okay! Thanks for the kind words!
Lt. Washburn
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 12:22:40 PM »

I'm reviving an old thread because I want to get in contact with the original poster.  I registered in order to access his profile and hopefully email him, but I keep getting an error that won't let me.  So, I'm hoping that by posting, he'll get an email that the thread has a new post.  If you are the original poster and are reading this, please let me know, I'd like to talk to you.  Thanks so much!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 09:49:46 PM »

an-we aint got no money.This is the broke as a joke-forum.We aint writing for the New York Post.Were writing cuz some movies suck-but thyre good too!
Theyre? Lyre! Byoth.?

Whos gonna be presidenT. I dunno-I really dont give a f**k either.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 09:55:29 PM »

..and I posted this rant in the wrong place-I was trying to post it on the I Hate Trump-thing.-I'm sorry.I'm real drunk.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Pros & Novices  |  I WAS A TEENAGE DRACULA « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.