Main Menu

The WORST DVD collectionsd I've ever bought

Started by Chainsawmidget, July 19, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Burgomaster

I have quite a few of the Mill Creek 50 and 100 movie sets. But this is the only one I have finished watching every movie in the pack:

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

Trevor

I remember seeing a Vincent Price Mill Creek 5 DVD box set for sale: five horror films or so they claimed. The movie The Jackals is one of them and that's a Western 😳😳🐢
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

The Burgomaster

Quote from: Trevor on May 17, 2022, 02:37:14 PM
I remember seeing a Vincent Price Mill Creek 5 DVD box set for sale: five horror films or so they claimed. The movie The Jackals is one of them and that's a Western 😳😳🐢

Yeah. There are always a few movies in these sets that don't fit the theme. In a couple instances, the box shows a movie title and that movie isn't even in the set - there's a different movie instead. Not much quality control here!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."

chainsaw midget

Quote from: The Burgomaster on May 17, 2022, 02:40:26 PM

Yeah. There are always a few movies in these sets that don't fit the theme. In a couple instances, the box shows a movie title and that movie isn't even in the set - there's a different movie instead. Not much quality control here!

Usually with then four or five movie packs, they all fit.  It's the 50 or more sets that are a bit more sloppily thrown together. 

Still, there are always exceptions.

RCMerchant

I have that on a box set called the Swinging 60's collection. Mostly unclassifiable public domain junk.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Trevor

Quote from: RCMerchant on May 17, 2022, 07:23:49 PM

I have that on a box set called the Swinging 60's collection. Mostly unclassifiable public domain junk.

:teddyr:

What's really embarrassing to me is a mentor of mine, David Millin ASC, did the cinematography on that thing  :buggedout:

chainsaw midget

Quote from: Trevor on May 17, 2022, 11:29:28 PM

What's really embarrassing to me is a mentor of mine, David Millin ASC, did the cinematography on that thing  :buggedout:

That means we can blame you for this. 

Trevor, stop it.

Trevor

Quote from: chainsaw midget on May 18, 2022, 12:50:01 AM
Quote from: Trevor on May 17, 2022, 11:29:28 PM

That means we can blame you for this. 

Trevor, stop it.

:teddyr: :teddyr: :teddyr:

Just one more before I stop it  :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLg4fVKkSE&t=62s