Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:11:48 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  NOS4A2 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NOS4A2  (Read 7778 times)
316zombie
« on: June 13, 2019, 12:45:23 PM »

this is one of my new addictions. the other is the inbetween. anybody else watching?
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 01:09:31 PM »

Not yet, but it is on my to do list.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
316zombie
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 03:12:52 PM »

it's REALLY well done! and has many nods to stephen king's stuff, being based on joe hill's book. the inbetween is good too, but not as good as NOS4A2.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 06:42:36 PM »

Not really a King fan. His stuff strikes me as ok, but overlong. I'd like to see him to a normal sized novel, but I am digressing.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
316zombie
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 02:45:50 PM »

joe's work is strikingly different, as is tabitha's. have you read any of stephen's novellas r short stories? curtis won't read the bigger books , he agrees with you, but he likes the shorter stuff.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 03:59:10 PM »

I've read a couple of his short story collections. 1/4 past midnight was one of them if I recall rightly.

316zombie
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 02:59:26 PM »

the mist is in dangerous visions, i think, or the sequel. i forget who edited that, bloch, i think...
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2019, 01:46:55 AM »

so far i've only watched the pilot and it looks promising actually, i did buy the book last week as i've never read it or Joe Hill's stuff and hell i've known he's King's son for years.  i'm only i think 30 pages into it, how did you guys like the book/show?

by not reading some of king's thicker novels you are missing out but oh well. not everything by king is good regardless of the decade it came out  in.

316zombie
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2019, 03:03:28 AM »

i expect the books in the mail over the next few days, but i think i'll wait and read after the season one finale. so far, it's REALLY good. i NEED to know who the actual artist is for vic's drawings, they are superb.
pennywise37

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2019, 10:11:51 PM »

it doesn't matter to me if the show is still on or not. i'm now only 45 pages into it so i read a bit more, the book will prolly be better than the show, but when it comes to when they make a film out of a book or a tv show. i try and keep an open mind too cause some stuff i get why it wasn't filmable depending on the book and story. but at times the film and/tv show can be better than the book too. but most of the time the book doesn't
316zombie
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2019, 12:37:42 AM »

did you lose the end of your last sentence somehow?  Twirling
pennywise37

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2019, 01:39:41 AM »

yea i did i guess, i started to say something than i think what i put came out wrong or i just posted too soon i forget which. what i more or less are saying is most of the time you aren't going to love the film or tv show that it's based off of. though it does indeed happen i think i've said on here how i think the film the godfather is i think better than the novel was. 76 Carrie is far far better than the actual novel that is very poorly written and over it's one of king's worst.

though i am grateful for it being a hit as he is as well. i had a chlidhood of growing up on his films and i'm grateful for the novel even if i think it's medicore at best
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  NOS4A2 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.