Main Menu

MS PAINT/PHOTOSHOP ETC. RECORD/ALBUM SLEEVES/45s INTO SOMETHING FUNNY/COOL!

Started by retrorussell, September 22, 2019, 11:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrorussell

Hey music lovers!
As I had fun with the "MS Paint/Photoshop movie posters" thread, I'll do this one for fans of music.
A record label or cover, or sleeve or album cover/sleeve can be turned into something funny/cool with a little creativity and MS Paint/Photoshop/etc. programs!

I'll start:

Have fun!
"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

WingedSerpent

Where do you host your photos that lets you post here?  I used to use photobucket then they changed their rules and I haven't used it since.
At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...

retrorussell

I post them on Deviantart.  Once posted I right click and open up the picture in a new tab, then copy that URL and paste it here.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."

retrorussell

retrorussell

retrorussell

retrorussell

We used to have the record "Put Your Hand In The Hand".  When I got older and my mind got less innocent I changed the lyrics a bit..

retrorussell

This song is simply named TEMPTED by the words are "Tempted by the fruit of another", which of course I had to put my own juvenile stamp on:

retrorussell

retrorussell

retrorussell

chainsaw midget

Quote from: WingedSerpent on September 25, 2019, 07:36:52 PM
Where do you host your photos that lets you post here?  I used to use photobucket then they changed their rules and I haven't used it since.
I use Imgur.

https://imgur.com/

It's free.