Main Menu

Random Thought Thread: The Sequel

Started by ER, February 12, 2020, 01:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Everyone has their own personal demons. I decided to deal with mine. Turns out they aren't bad guys. Having them round for a game of poker next Wednesday.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

chefzombie

make sure you supply the cards and remember, demons can still find a way to cheat. :cheers:
don't EVEN...EVER!

Rev. Powell

Holy $#!^, the stock market.

Also, Make A Random Statement About Something Nobody Should Care About (http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,146628.msg560010.html#msg560010) should be posted here from now on.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

RCMerchant

^ I can't make heads or tails of the stock market. I failed economics class twice.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Rev. Powell

Quote from: RCMerchant on March 12, 2020, 07:09:59 PM
^ I can't make heads or tails of the stock market. I failed economics class twice.

It's all tails now: as in, tailspin.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

RCMerchant

^ I'm poor as dirt anyway. I'm used to it.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

lester1/2jr

sci movies should come with a statement explaining which twilight zone episode the plot is a retread of

ER

My eleven-year-old is staying with my cousin and the mother of his child these last days before the baby is born, and the expectant one is having slight Braxton-Hicks contractions, and I said to my daughter, "Kylie will be okay, she's having a boy for her first child, and for whatever reason boys are just easier to have."

And my daughter said, "You're never gonna let me live that down, are you?"

:teddyr:
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Alex

Quote from: ER on March 13, 2020, 01:21:36 PM
My eleven-year-old is staying with my cousin and....the impending mother of his child, these last days before the baby is born, and the mom-to-be- is having slight Braxton-Hicks contractions, and I said to my daughter, "Kylie will be okay, she's having a boy for her first child, and for whatever reason boys are just easier to have."

And my daughter said, "You're never gonna let me live that down, are you?"

:teddyr:

The appropriate answer would be "Hell no."
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

ER

My Viking ancestors believed that laughing at danger brought good luck, as it was literally a form of prayer to taunt life's hazards.

I been giving that a try by chortling and telling the pandemic it is a weakling, fit only to lie carnally with its own grandmother while warriors who will still stride proudly when it is but a joke in memory belittle its feeble efforts, worthy only of culling the soft ones from the herd.

So far so good.

ER

All right, goodnight, everybody, I hope you survive the damn plague!

LilCerberus

It occurs to me, the libtards & the fake nooz should be happie with the hype over the Corona Flu, because it's also shut down the gun shows, something no law has been able to do so far................................
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

Alex

Quote from: LilCerberus on March 15, 2020, 12:04:02 PM
It occurs to me, the libtards & the fake nooz should be happie with the hype over the Corona Flu, because it's also shut down the gun shows, something no law has been able to do so far................................

I'd imagine they are all too aware that there are too many f**kwits out there already with too many guns for that to make any difference.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

LilCerberus

In a weird way, corona flu makes this a great time for a reboot of Will Forte's tv show on FOX, The Last Man On Earth...
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.