Main Menu

Recent Viewings, Part 2

Started by Rev. Powell, February 15, 2020, 10:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalmatian Bobby Samaritan

Quote from: Rev. Powell on Today at 09:48:34 AMBY DESIGN (2025): Juliette Lewis becomes a chair. Ionesco and Buñuel would be proud. 4/5.

Luis Buñuel is dead! What do you mean? Oh wait I get it. The Cow's eyes getting slit open. And we are the cattle as per movies like Snow Piercer. Ah. Ok. I am a little groggy a late night last night I was looking for my special edition version of Little Mermaid that the case alone is supposed to be worth over eight hundred dollars. I guess my friend stole it (well I stole it from him, so I guess in the end. It is..Well it is what it is!)

Peace all Buñuelians. Doesn't that sound like it would make a good Star Trek villain! Captain: It's the Buñuelians. And they are slitting cows eyes open again!
Captain (whoever, something stuck up his..AKA Scott Bakula forgot to do his count all of the toothpicks routine) "On screen!"

FatFreddysCat

"Ghostbusters" (aka "Ghostbusters: Answer The Call," 2016)
Three lady scientists and an NYC subway clerk team up to battle against a supernatural outbreak in New York City.
Paul Feig's attempt to re-boot the dormant "GB" franchise with a new crew of funny females was met with unprecedented hostility online and tanked at the box office. Honestly, it's not a terrible movie -- there are some legit laughs and the special FX were decent, but the fan base obviously didn't want to see anyone but the O.G. 'busters in the jump suits. File it under "interesting misfire."
"If you're a false, don't entry, because you'll be burned and died!"