Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:58:06 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339639 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #195 on: April 08, 2020, 10:19:06 PM »

My son, when he was at the homeless shelter for about 3 months, may have had it. His head hurt, he was coughing, he was sick as a dog for about a month and a half. He was also living in my house. We drank out off the same bottle-slept in the same room. I got real sick too. But I may very well be paranoid.

I don't take this lightly. Me sweeties boss is picking people to work an isolation hall at the nursing home. She said she don't wan't to do it-because I have heart problems. I told her, if she wants to do it- do it.
They ain't got no cases yet. But 2 folks in Van Buern county have died. Michigan is # 3 after New York and Jersey.
If I get it and die- well, I get it and die.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 11:38:31 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2020, 04:03:56 AM »

Our Prez announced yesterday that my country will be in lock down until the end of this month.  Buggedout Bluesad

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2020, 07:59:31 AM »

My completely non-expert prediction for my state is that restrictions will gradually start to ease by mid-May, and we'll be back to nearly normal by June.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2020, 08:05:26 AM »

So now the conspiracy brigade is saying that Bill Gates created this virus so he could profit from a mandatory vaccine . . . while putting a microchip in the vaccine to track us all!

The stupidity is so thick it leaps off the screen and burrows into my skull!!!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2020, 10:43:18 AM »

My completely non-expert prediction for my state is that restrictions will gradually start to ease by mid-May, and we'll be back to nearly normal by June.

If people stick to the whole social distancing thing then these dates look very achievable. If not, then it could end up going a bit longer.

Hopefully even the most moronic* amongst us who thought this was just all overblown media hysteria have figured out that it is a bit more serious than they claimed and will now start going along with the rules. Hearing that sadly some places are starting to resort to mass graves as local networks become overwhelmed.

*My favourite ones are the ones who claimed this was all overblown and yet also claim that it is a Chinese bio-weapon. What are you saying there? That the Chinese have unleashed the worlds least effective biological weapon aimed at the sick and old who would die soon anyway? Or that you were wrong and it is actually something more serious? They don't tend to explain that point and tend to either get a bit upset if you challenge them on it or ignore the question.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2020, 01:53:06 PM »

well here in Amherst ohio a couple weeks ago we had a couple cases i wish i knew who had got it and if i knew them but of course that's not legal for me to know and i understand that too i just want to know if i know them that's all. i wouldn't invite them over for a pizza i mean come on.  anyways, having said that

my gut tells me it's a bit later that by June maybe mid June because they keep saying it's gonna peak and it hasn't yet so i give it a bit more time before it does,

so i am  hoping that by mid june it's gonna slowly start to open up and by July things will be back to normal and folks if they are able to get their jobs back if they are lucky will be working again. my b-day is in September i want it gone by than and plus i want to be able to throw my nephew a b-day party since my niece who missed her 13th's this ya didn't have one this year
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2020, 06:55:43 PM »

i'm with you on the timeline, penny, at least here in our midwest corridor.
  indy, there's people out there who are also claiming this is NOT a virus, it's "an immune system response" or some such nonsense, but yes, created by bill gates, and trump is somehow being blackmailed into going along with it. i can post a link to the thread on my oz board, or post the incredible video, if you're interested.

don't EVEN...EVER!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2020, 07:01:00 PM »

indy, there's people out there who are also claiming this is NOT a virus, it's "an immune system response" or some such nonsense, but yes, created by bill gates, and trump is somehow being blackmailed into going along with it. i can post a link to the thread on my oz board, or post the incredible video, if you're interested.

What nonsense!

EVERYONE knows its 5G towers that are causing the symptoms!

chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2020, 07:02:28 PM »

lol, i saw that one being talked about on the aussie ebay board.

don't EVEN...EVER!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2020, 08:08:12 PM »

gave a ride to a guy who works at a local old folks place, the same one my mom used to work out. They have had like 70 plus covid deaths to the extent that they have trailers for all the bodies

edit: checked it out on line. it was more like 4 not 70 plus
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 12:39:34 PM by lester1/2jr » Logged
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #205 on: April 10, 2020, 09:00:15 PM »

So the neighboring parishes where I live has the highest amount of Covid 19 deaths. I saw that social distancing/staying at home works well here, and that it wasn't enforced at the neighboring parishes.

yeah no.
VenomX73

« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2020, 09:16:58 PM »

What nonsense!

EVERYONE knows its 5G towers that are causing the symptoms!

its a crazy world.  Bluesad

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
pennywise37

« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2020, 10:17:10 PM »

i have nothing against people who go to church but like i always say anyone who want to go to church right even if it was my own mother who wanted do to this is even she would be an idiot and i would tell so too. thankfully she's not dumb enough to do anything like that.

also i just saw online that now get this wrestling is open again okay? of the sports i hate the most is football and wrestling. at least football is real i will give them that, but  this is my opinion as i'm not a sports guy and i never have been so to each their own who enjoys both sports if you do or just one of them.

i'm not trying to start a fight here, anyways my rambling here is me trying to say they had someone get sick behind the camera or something that got sick with the virus and yet they aren't concerned about their staff or the wrestlers themselves. i'm sorry if you want to be stupid  stupid enough

to even want to wrestle let alone not keep them off tv and just play old reruns than they deserve what they get. if they can cancel all sports even the 2020 Olympics cause of this virus and even disney world and Disneyland as well those people are smart than why would they think it's smart to start doing it again? yeah there's no fans true but you have the wrestlers around each other and who knows if one of them does have it and not know they have it ya know?

i may not  be a sports guy but i don't want them to get sick and maybe die when it's much safer to just stay at home with their family's as wrestling is not an essential job unlike say working at a bank is for example.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2020, 10:48:48 PM »

I'm a faithful churchgoer and former pastor, but this year I am staying home for Easter.
There is a verse in the Bible that says: "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God."

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #209 on: April 12, 2020, 10:33:31 AM »

20,000 dead in the U.S. in just three months. 100,000+ dead globally.

The good news is that, globally, the number of new cases has started to slow. New York thinks it's at its peak right now. Let's hope this keeps up.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.