Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:08:37 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339831 times)
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #585 on: July 20, 2020, 06:12:25 PM »

And wasn't there something about the Governor of Georgia suing the Mayor of Atlanta over the city requiring masks?   Suing.  Suing. Buggedout   Twirling Twirling Twirling
And then said that mask wearing is mandatory.

Buggedout  So he did a complete about-face after throwing that hissy fit?   BounceGiggle

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
pennywise37

« Reply #586 on: July 20, 2020, 08:00:03 PM »

ya know i laughed a little at that sign but not really that much cause it's right for those who said that i wonder how many of them have indeed died ? i mean not from heart attack or anything but this virus i wonder what the Percentage really is?
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #587 on: July 22, 2020, 05:57:21 PM »

Now man-thing is advocating wearing masks.  It only took 5 months.   Hatred

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37

« Reply #588 on: July 22, 2020, 07:37:22 PM »

yeah but i still have a hard time it's gonna laugh, get this though here in ohio is now it is now mandate to wear masks here starting tomorrow however there are exceptions which is just F... stupid and people are going to take 100% advantage of and than they are gonna wonder why it's not going down but going up!
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #589 on: July 22, 2020, 08:18:52 PM »

France had lifted all restrictions, life was back to normal but now they are going back. israel the same
pennywise37

« Reply #590 on: July 22, 2020, 08:27:14 PM »

so apparently baseball starts 2 morrow and i'm not a sports fan and none of those players are worth what they are paid i don't care how good they are, and none of them should lose their life by starting back
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #591 on: July 22, 2020, 09:44:33 PM »

Highest daily death toll today since May - both in the USA, and worldwide.
Highest number of new cases EVER reported.

This thing is not going away.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #592 on: July 22, 2020, 09:53:21 PM »

sanity prevailed in my neck of the woods:

people are now required by law to wear masks outside their homes, in any businesses they enter and basically anywhere they'd be within 6 feet of someone else

failure to will result in tickets from the police

hoping this will result in people wearing masks, not a whole lot of that in my neck of the woods

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #593 on: July 22, 2020, 09:54:33 PM »

This is like a bad movie.
Race riots, a pandemic, a reality TV show president-!
I'm so glad to see it all fall down!  Hatred
But I ain't really  Bluesad

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37

« Reply #594 on: July 22, 2020, 10:04:43 PM »

we are still gonna have people who find some excuse to not wear one like i said here in ohio they will find a way not to wear one and than they will wonder why it's not going away? yes they are that damn stupid sadly yes and you are right 100%  bunker boy is a reality tv star who is really only doing this secret police stuff that i forget is against the law or not but with the crap that is going on it's freaking film Minority Report (2002) with Tom wack job Cruise and it's a damn good movie don't get me wrong but it's real life sadly cause it's only been done to get better poll numbers. anything he does is to get better poll numbers

he doesn't get that people want him to go the hell away and well people that aren't in his cult that is & to leave the job to people who know what they are doing.

Apparently the idiot from my state wants to.... Trump and we all know what that means lol anyways  and all it does is make me ashamed of even living here.
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #595 on: July 23, 2020, 12:38:58 AM »

after seeing that the BOE in kansas is willing to turn children and anyone around them into guinea pigs so parents have babysitters, i'm done. from here on in, we protect ourselves, and we see no one but 3 friends i know are safe because they are tested regularly. please send good vibes for curtis's safety, which is MY safety too. Bluesad Thumbdown Question Hatred Bluesad

don't EVEN...EVER!
pennywise37

« Reply #596 on: July 23, 2020, 06:20:20 AM »

will do, i can sleep easy knowing my brother and his wife are keeping the kids home from school. i heard somewhere i think it was my mom that this was pretty much through people she spoke to that when schools were closed last time there yes were a lot of good parents who did do school for them at certain hrs.

like my brother and his wife for example they are pretty good parents actually.  schools even sent laptops home as well they sent one home to my Nephew who didn't have one and it had no games on it apparently. i guess there were kids that never even touched any of it, yeah it kinda made me think of myself a bit but i also wasn't the best student even when i did try. i have a hard time getting motivated and that's part of it, the other part was i just didn't want to when i was still in school.  but i thought about this recently had we had a pandemic when i was growing up i think i would have had a hard time doing school work at home more so than normal but i can say that i had parents that would have forced me to do it weather i liked it or not.

these parents that let their kids not do anything well you know what i have to say on that. i wouldn't have gotten away with it that much i do know.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #597 on: July 23, 2020, 05:53:36 PM »

I still haven't received the pandemic unemployment I applied for months ago

Bluesad

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
pennywise37

« Reply #598 on: July 23, 2020, 06:45:09 PM »

really? i dunno what to say other than i'm sorry to hear that you really should contact someone but my guess is you already did
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #599 on: July 23, 2020, 08:26:35 PM »

Ive been working through the whole thing. I had one passenger who had it and got over it. He was a doctor. He knew he had it because he couldn't taste anything. Thats one of the early symptoms
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.