Main Menu

The New Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Rev. Powell, April 12, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newt

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

Alex

Happy birthday Trevor. May you have a day as awesome as you are!
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Trevor

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes  :cheers:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

How did I miss your birthday? I hope it was a day of warmth and joy, Trevor!  :cheers:
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Trevor

Quote from: ER on September 14, 2020, 08:50:57 AM
How did I miss your birthday? I hope it was a day of warmth and joy, Trevor!  :cheers:

Thanks but it was the worst birthday I've had since 2008 (Dad passed four months beforehand) and my "wonderful" Aunt spent 5 minutes on the phone telling me how frail Mom is.   :bluesad:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

ER

Happy sixty-fourth birthday to my dad.  :smile:
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

chefzombie

thank you rev! today is penywise's birthday too!
don't EVEN...EVER!

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Alex

Happy birthday Bela Lugosi. 138 years young today.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

indianasmith

Happy annual womb liberation anniversary to Chef Zombie, Pennywise, and the ghost of Bela Lugosi!
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

chefzombie

thank you from one of the living zombies, lol!  :cheers:
don't EVEN...EVER!

bob

Rev. Powell

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...