Main Menu

The New Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Rev. Powell, April 12, 2020, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyGilmore

I haven't stopped in in a bit, but thanks all.

I've had a mini vacation from work and celebrated the whole time.  I'm feeling it now.  :cheers:
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Newt

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Trevor

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Trevor

Alex

I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

bob

happy birthday The Burgomaster  :cheers: :cheers:

Trevor

Happy birthday to Trekgeezer: gone but not forgotten, especially when I look up from my PC and see the Amok Time action figures he sent me.

RCMerchant

Here's to Trek Geezer. I would find some old Star Trek magazines, and he sent me old monster magazines. For many years.  :cheers:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Newt

"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

Trevor

Quote from: Newt on April 12, 2022, 06:38:33 AM
To Trek Geezer!   :cheers:

I think I am going to watch Star Trek: Errand of Mercy in his honor tonight. :cheers:

Newt

Quote from: Trevor on April 12, 2022, 06:58:55 AM
Quote from: Newt on April 12, 2022, 06:38:33 AM
To Trek Geezer!   :cheers:

I think I am going to watch Star Trek: Errand of Mercy in his honor tonight. :cheers:

I may do so as well.  As he told me: "Trek as Trek should be". 🤗