Main Menu

Recent Movie Purchases, part 2

Started by Rev. Powell, April 25, 2020, 12:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Powell

Continued from here: http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,113911.3195.html

I'm almost just as excited about seeing the bonus feature, THE LIVING IDOL, which was co-directed (uncredited) by René Cardona (SANTA CLAUS and a lot of Mexican wrestling movies).

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

I'm still waiting (2 months now) for my DVD of Nor The Moon By Night (1958) which I bought for Mom and my Blurays of Ronin and The Recruit.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

zombie no.one

2 months?! I start to get tetchy if orders take longer than 1 week!

just ordered:

FINAL EXAM (1981)

NIGHT SCHOOL aka TERROR EYES (1981)

I'm a total early 80s slasher nerd so not sure how I've missed these 2...they're not on youtube and I don't stream movies anywhere else, so I've gotta have them!
please do not mock my potato.

Trevor

Quote from: zombie no.one on April 26, 2020, 05:29:58 AM

just ordered:

FINAL EXAM (1981)

I'm a total early 80s slasher nerd so not sure how I've missed these 2...they're not on youtube and I don't stream movies anywhere else, so I've gotta have them!

From these people www.raru.co.za: they're not known for their reliability or their speed.  :tongueout:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Ticonderoga 64

zombie no.one

Quote from: Trevor on April 26, 2020, 03:57:53 PM
Quote from: zombie no.one on April 26, 2020, 05:29:58 AM

just ordered:

FINAL EXAM (1981)

From these people www.raru.co.za: they're not known for their reliability or their speed.  :tongueout:

well I ordered those 2 I posted from amazon and they haven't even been dispatched yet  :bluesad:

shouldn't grumble... first world problems and all that...
please do not mock my potato.

the ghoul

I don't buy many movies anymore because I have a ton and already have most of the ones I would want, but this is my most recent addition.  A 1971 spaghetti western.

Ticonderoga 64

Ticonderoga 64

Ticonderoga 64

bob

Quote from: Ticonderoga 64 on May 10, 2020, 09:35:10 PM
Recent purchases:

:buggedout: :buggedout: :buggedout:

I thought The Golem was considered to be a lost film
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Ticonderoga 64

Quote from: bob on May 12, 2020, 05:19:07 PM
Quote from: Ticonderoga 64 on May 10, 2020, 09:35:10 PM
Recent purchases:

:buggedout: :buggedout: :buggedout:

I thought The Golem was considered to be a lost film

The 1916 Golem is lost..this is the 1920 version.

Ted C

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits

Ticonderoga 64