Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:06:54 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Favorite Video Game « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Favorite Video Game  (Read 11051 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2021, 04:01:33 PM »

Elite.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2021, 11:02:53 AM »

Serious thread necromancy at work today!
Revising my opinion from 8 years ago, I'd probably have to say that ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM is my favorite game ever, with DARK SOULS II running a close second.

Funny coincidence - I beat Skyrim for the first time last month and also played through the Dark Souls trilogy in the past couple of months.  I didn't quite dig Skyrim as much as most, but it's still something I'd recommend for anyone who loves digging into lore heavy settings and messing around with TONS of options on a character in a game. 

Dark Souls though...  All three are great games.  If you can handle the difficulty and the relative lack of hand-holding, they're extremely rewarding, deeply atmospheric, and exceptionally immersive games, and I'd list it as one my favorite series of all time now. 

I had played the first game before several times, but never got too far.  I think they have a significant barrier to entry.  I might suggest reading beginner tips for anyone trying to get into the games, at a minimum just reading what the stats actually do and a few things like that, as some of the core mechanics are poorly explained. 
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 02:57:53 AM »

the legend of zelda (1986) my favorite game of all time Period with The Legend of Zelda a link to the past (1991) being a close 2nd. i dunno what i'd consider #3 or any other number but i love the Uncharted games. i also love the Ratchet and Clank games as well and i have the new game on pre-order already i can't wait to play it on my PS5. there's a lot of games i love for Xbox there are a number too such as the gears of war games for example
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Favorite Video Game « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.