Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:43:07 AM
713327 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  IT'S HERE, GUYS! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: IT'S HERE, GUYS!  (Read 5396 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« on: July 04, 2021, 05:22:16 PM »

PRESIDENT HAMILTON was released on Amazon two days early, and you can buy it at this link!
I'd love to get your thoughts and reviews on it:

https://www.amazon.com/President-Hamilton-Novel-Alternative-History/dp/1632137100/ref=sr_1_23?dchild=1&qid=1624931942&refinements=p_27%3ALewis+Ben+Smith&s=books&sr=1-23&text=Lewis+Ben+Smith

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 04:06:11 AM »

congrats man how long did that take you to write that anyways? that's quite a long book
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 08:03:27 AM »

Congrats!  Cheers

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 08:36:46 AM »

May you have all the success you could wish for.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 08:01:49 PM »

congrats man how long did that take you to write that anyways? that's quite a long book

About a year and a half.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pennywise37

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 08:35:00 PM »

damn but than the book IT took Stephen King 4 and a half years to write that one, i wonder how much of that King doesn't remember writing cause of the booze and drugs he was on at the time
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2021, 11:43:16 AM »

damn but than the book IT took Stephen King 4 and a half years to write that one, i wonder how much of that King doesn't remember writing cause of the booze and drugs he was on at the time

I dunno, but I have always said that he's a better writer on his bad days than most of us are on our best.
I'd love to have just 10% of his sales!

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2021, 04:30:35 PM »

Congratulations!  Best of luck!

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 06:19:05 PM »

true i'd love to have not only his Talent but his money as well but we all would love that. i do hope your book does good for you my friend maybe not Stephen king famous most writers i doubt even get that kind of famous or that kind of money either. i doubt King would have even thought that the book IT or any of his books would have mugs, T-shirts, Comic books etc...

but you never know man you just may have a movie or a tv based off your books stranger things have happened man
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 10:45:53 PM »

The book is off to a strong release, and check out the reviews its getting from Hamilton historians!

https://www.amazon.com/President-Hamilton-Novel-Alternative-History/dp/1632137100/ref=sr_1_23?dchild=1&qid=1624931942&refinements=p_27%3ALewis+Ben+Smith&s=books&sr=1-23&text=Lewis+Ben+Smith

pennywise37

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2021, 06:40:52 AM »

wow that's amazing man congrats you could not have asked for a better reception i use good reads too have you looked on there? though they can get really harsh on there at times at least when i look up certain books they do.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2021, 08:42:59 AM »

All my other books are listed on Goodreads; I bet this one is, too.  I don't use it as much as I used to.

pennywise37

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2021, 06:32:11 PM »

i use it sometimes i don't often post how bad a book is though but the worst book i ever read was for school called The Zero People it's a kids book i forget the grade it was for a book report it was given to us.

i dunno the author but i did look it up on amazon and that one is really hard to even find on there so that's how bad that book must be lol. anyways,
on good reads if i end up loving a book and i'm curious what some may think about it and i see them give it 1 or 2 stars cause they are ripping the book and the author apart i stay clear of them cause you can't change their minds. one of my favorite authors is Piers Anthony and if you've ever read his stuff  you will pretty wonder what the hell is wrong with this guy?

on how i read his stuff is just simply this i shut my brain off and just enjoy the book, king's books can make you think if you read the right one and apparently yours do as well which is an even better compliment than you can ever get i think or one of them anyways.   but with Anthony i get why there's a lot of hate for this guy i man a lot of hate it's gotten even more so i think in the past oh i'd say 15 or 20 years or so and there was review i read of the current book i'm reading where the person who made a reply on it that said i only read him just to mock him and i thought why would you even want to waste your time reading an author you hate, you must have really no life at all ya know?

but than you can have good conversations in the comment section too about the book you are reading or just read. i do hope though you haven't gotten any really bad replies though for your books
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2021, 10:51:49 PM »

I've gotten a few negative reviews over the years.  They are part of the game for an author.  You can't take them personally.

pennywise37

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2021, 11:21:00 PM »

i've never published any of my poems so i wouldn't know, i remember Stephen King has said through the years well he's said the same thing as a matter of fact he's said he tries to ignore them but he always ends up catching some of them and after all these years it is still painful to read
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  IT'S HERE, GUYS! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.