Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:47:25 PM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Insane Celebrity Conspiracy Theories « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Insane Celebrity Conspiracy Theories  (Read 6865 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2021, 03:46:32 PM »

This topic got off track when indy decided to list some interesting facts (Not an "Insane Celebrity Conspiracy Theory"), accompanied by slanted interpretation of these facts, capped off with a declaration of personal animosity...

It's only reasonable that I react with my own set of facts, capped off with a rhetorical question...

I then tried to get back on track with the squirrel busters...

Of course, google won't let me find any of the videos I'm looking for, but I can say that prior to the elections, there were quite a few celebrities prattling off the exact same lists of lie & conspiracy theories about orange man that had already been disproven...

Now, of course, Rush Limbaugh is dead- D-E-A-D, his show cancelled,  and orange man has been unpersoned from almost almost everywhere on the web, so that's left seventy-three million people to sit back & pay attention to the further facts as they come trickling out, and to focus more on our local state & local leaders, not waste our time obsessing about the last two months of 2020....

I've said it before, & I'll say it again, but it makes me wonder who the real "Cult Of Trump" really is....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2021, 03:51:55 PM »

Comedy from a left-leaning show, but it takes a non-partisan angle on this phenomenon.

https://youtu.be/CPj_Gk3FlH0

Exactly!!!!

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
LilCerberus

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2021, 03:54:25 PM »

Say, how come RC has his karma turned off, but he can still change Other people's karma?

zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2021, 04:31:32 PM »

Say, how come RC has his karma turned off, but he can still change Other people's karma?

I lost over 100 to his private messaged personal attacks disguised as karmic “Boos” over the past year or so, and I’ve wondered the same thing. I guess it’s acceptable behavior in here. Maybe I should start doing that too?  Question

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2021, 07:34:38 PM »

Boo hoo ,you poor baby.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 07:40:42 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2021, 08:11:37 PM »

Boo hoo ,you poor baby.

I mean, if you’re going to personally attack people, be a man and do it where everyone can see you doing it. Not doing it from hiding like those Democrats cowering behind closed doors during the January 6th staged “insurrection.”  Lookingup

------------------
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2021, 08:13:33 PM »

Oh yeah, and it smells like Hillary Clinton up in here…

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/politics/dc-metropolitan-police-officer-suicide-january-6-capitol-riot/index.html?ofs=fbia

------------------
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2021, 09:09:17 PM »

This topic got off track when indy decided to list some interesting facts (Not an "Insane Celebrity Conspiracy Theory"), accompanied by slanted interpretation of these facts, capped off with a declaration of personal animosity...

It's only reasonable that I react with my own set of facts, capped off with a rhetorical question...

I then tried to get back on track with the squirrel busters...

Of course, google won't let me find any of the videos I'm looking for, but I can say that prior to the elections, there were quite a few celebrities prattling off the exact same lists of lie & conspiracy theories about orange man that had already been disproven...

Now, of course, Rush Limbaugh is dead- D-E-A-D, his show cancelled,  and orange man has been unpersoned from almost almost everywhere on the web, so that's left seventy-three million people to sit back & pay attention to the further facts as they come trickling out, and to focus more on our local state & local leaders, not waste our time obsessing about the last two months of 2020....

I've said it before, & I'll say it again, but it makes me wonder who the real "Cult Of Trump" really is....

Indy is a wonderful principled person.  He knocked me and rebuked me when you and I had reached our nadir.  The man has honor. 

BTW look for orange man calling Republicans "stupid".  His team worked hard to remove it from multiple platforms. 
Who is obsessed?  You and your ilk DO NOT NEED TO BE RIGHT.  Right? 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2021, 09:27:39 PM »

If you guys don't knock it the hell off then this thread will get locked. No more bulls**t please. We're adults and please don't start with the "well he said this" or "he started ot" bulls**t.

yeah no.
LilCerberus

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2021, 09:35:24 PM »

^Right! Not gonna say what I'm thinking...^

Say, what about that time Anne Heche came out of rehab, admitted she wasn't really gay, & had suffered from lifelong mental problems?

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2021, 10:34:30 PM »

If you guys don't knock it the hell off then this thread will get locked. No more bulls**t please. We're adults and please don't start with the "well he said this" or "he started ot" bulls**t.

Ain't it great to be agreed with?  See above this post. 

Not me, of course, after all you decided your little gem of wisdom needed to be laid after my post, presumably rebuking me. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2021, 11:12:09 PM »

Well…he *did* say it and he *did* start it so…

------------------
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2021, 07:44:24 AM »

Ain't it great to be agreed with?  See above this post. 

Not me, of course, after all you decided your little gem of wisdom needed to be laid after my post, presumably rebuking me. 

As a general rule, unless you are quoted, I don't think you can assume that because a person posts after you he is addressing you. I post all the time to make a general statement not responding to anyone in particular.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2021, 08:48:53 AM »

Boo hoo ,you poor baby.

I mean, if you’re going to personally attack people, be a man and do it where everyone can see you doing it. Not doing it from hiding like those Democrats cowering behind closed doors during the January 6th staged “insurrection.”  Lookingup

Your karma is not hidden. I have given you 21"boos" since you joined this board in 2013.
Not "over 100 in the last year."
You really love to twist the truth on anything.
Poor baby.

I lost over 100 to his private messaged personal attacks disguised as karmic “Boos” over the past year or so, and I’ve wondered the same thing. I guess it’s acceptable behavior in here. Maybe I should start doing that too?  Question

If you really want that dream to come true, I can "boo" you every day for a month and a half,  and you can have zero karma too!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 09:40:45 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2021, 11:08:42 AM »

Locking my thread for reasons well known
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Insane Celebrity Conspiracy Theories « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.