Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:18:49 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 146
Author Topic: Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking  (Read 225805 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #225 on: December 24, 2021, 12:27:46 PM »

^ Merry Christmas? Are you a Christian?

If so, it's only in name.
That's immoral, dishonest, and disgusting.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 12:36:53 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #226 on: December 24, 2021, 01:48:58 PM »

Immoral, dishonest and disgusting describes the job well. What is a little funny is....falling back on a feigned impediment scandalizes you? Oh, trust me, that....that barely moves the needle in the list of things done for those employers either as an instructor or earlier in my career.

BounceGiggle

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #227 on: December 24, 2021, 01:55:03 PM »

^ Your such an angel of hope and wisdom.  Lookingup

« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 01:58:53 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #228 on: December 24, 2021, 02:08:31 PM »

Ha! Thanks, mate, I love you too.  Wink

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #229 on: December 24, 2021, 02:12:02 PM »

Hey, just to be clear because sometimes print comes off too strong, I'm not mad at you, RC, or Claws or anybody, just kinda bouncing along with it. Hope everyone has a pleasant Christmas Eve or at least a good December 24th.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #230 on: December 25, 2021, 07:31:36 AM »

Faking a mild speech impediment is a good way to cover up a foreign accent if you're imperfectly speaking a language that is not your native tongue.

I used to get paid to tell people tips like that.

No offense but that is terrible advice. It is insulting to people with real speech impediments and insulting to foreigners.

Actually we are given the same advice if we are stuck behind enemy lines. If it makes the difference between getting home alive or not, I don't care who it insults.

When Kabul fell, a British student was caught by the Taliban. When they asked him where he was from, he replied Wales. Since his captors had never heard of Wales, they let him go. These simple deceits are surprisingly effective. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you might want to remember tips like that. I promise you, you won't care who it offends either if it makes the difference between getting home and some guy cutting your head off and posting the footage on the web.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 08:02:40 AM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #231 on: December 26, 2021, 12:53:55 AM »

Duh, turns out we been doing Boxing Day wrong all these years, but I will NOT miss those black eyes!

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #232 on: December 27, 2021, 08:55:18 AM »

Years after I first let some girl talk me into trying it in kindergarten, there's still something satisfying about occasionally taking a tiny nibble off the eraser of a number two pencil. Texture, not taste.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #233 on: December 28, 2021, 11:59:11 PM »

I got these soft silicone nasal inserts for Christmas that slide into the nose and widen the nostrils to increase oxygen intake during a workout, which they do, but I used them once this morning when I was on the treadmill and my nose hasn't stopped running since.

I....only just realized that reads like the setup to a joke (my nose is still running) but, no, it hasn't for real.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #234 on: December 29, 2021, 02:00:18 PM »

Warm enough outside here this morning to play tennis before breakfast, as my inner fifteen-year-old urged me to do. If this is global warming, it's a shame it's going to flood low-lying coastal areas and displace millions in the biggest refugee crisis in history, but, hey, on the plus-side, I repeat: outside tennis in December?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #235 on: December 30, 2021, 06:28:14 AM »

It feels like Sunday.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #236 on: December 30, 2021, 09:52:19 AM »

Lately I been asking people if they think Bambi ended up mounted on some hunter's wall. A few people have said Bambi wasn't real and his story had no existence beyond the movie's run time (and those people suck walrus tusks); and a few have cited the statistics on how few deer make it to die of old age; but mostly the view is Bambi lived happily ever after, and that's the answer I like.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #237 on: December 30, 2021, 02:14:57 PM »

I am convinced that the woodland critters featured in South Park are actually the offspring of Bambi, Thumper and so forth.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #238 on: December 30, 2021, 03:45:51 PM »

If you put out poisoned brandy and cookies, would that kill Santa and mean you get to keep ALL the presents?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2021, 04:16:13 PM »

Drove up  the road a bit ago and listened to an old Rick Steves' radio show episode, and this woman called in to share her experiences traveling in Kenya, and she referred to the Maasai she met there as "African Americans." Gosh....

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 146
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.