Main Menu

Random Thought Thread Part III: The Thinking

Started by ER, September 30, 2021, 01:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

I have the horrific feeling that one of our friends is about to message me to tell me he is either in love with me or Kristi. I am not sure which one would be worse.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Trevor

Quote from: Alex on July 08, 2023, 02:35:52 PM
I have the horrific feeling that one of our friends is about to message me to tell me he is either in love with me or Kristi. I am not sure which one would be worse.

😊😊
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Quote from: Trevor on July 08, 2023, 02:59:11 PM

😊😊

Since we got together, I've had 3 women come on to me and 4 guys onto Kristi. One guy was boasting about his dick size, but he went quiet when he was told that I was bigger than him.  :bouncegiggle:

ER

Nevermind. Wow, she was really cleaned up on regular Adult Swim.  :buggedout:
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

ER

Quote from: Alex on July 08, 2023, 03:56:46 PM

😊😊

Since we got together, I've had 3 women come on to me and 4 guys onto Kristi. One guy was boasting about his dick size, but he went quiet when he was told that I was bigger than him.  :bouncegiggle:

I never quite understood the value so many place on immense penises. Who wants to be having sex while you get rammed over and over in the cervix, y'know? Knock a diaphragm loose that way. Bruise you up. A Goldilocks member is what you want.

Alex

Quote from: ER on July 09, 2023, 12:37:08 PM
Quote from: Alex on July 08, 2023, 03:56:46 PM

😊😊

I never quite understood the value so many place on immense penises. Who wants to be having sex while you get rammed over and over in the cervix, y'know? Knock a diaphragm loose that way. Bruise you up. A Goldilocks member is what you want.

I once read that sex organs change in size over time with long-term partners and they come to suit each others sizes more.

Alex

Decided to watch Warlock and have a beer in memory of Julian Sands.

RCMerchant

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Trevor

ER

^ Be ironic if a buncha hippies murdered her in her house some night.

RCMerchant

^ Well, it would be karma, thats fer sure!
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

ER

OK, so we have tides on Earth largely or entirely because of our moon, correct? So hypothetically if a moon supported oceans, the tidal effects a planet would have on that moon would presumably be enormous in the extreme, right? Just been thinking about that and by extension what it would be like to live on that moon and deal with the effects of that.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: ER on July 13, 2023, 06:08:10 AM
OK, so we have tides on Earth largely or entirely because of our moon, correct? So hypothetically if a moon supported oceans, the tidal effects a planet would have on that moon would presumably be enormous in the extreme, right? Just been thinking about that and by extension what it would be like to live on that moon and deal with the effects of that.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-if-the-moon-were-bigger/#:~:text=But%20a%20bigger%20moon%20probably,often%2C%E2%80%9D%20he%20told%20me.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

ER

Quote from: Rev. Powell on July 13, 2023, 07:57:11 AM
Quote from: ER on July 13, 2023, 06:08:10 AM

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-if-the-moon-were-bigger/#:~:text=But%20a%20bigger%20moon%20probably,often%2C%E2%80%9D%20he%20told%20me.

No wonder ewoks were so grouchy.

Trevor

I just found out that all the American Ninja - 4 made here - movies were released in Germany as "American Fighter".