Main Menu

Favorite condiment?

Started by RCMerchant, October 15, 2021, 08:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

Ketchup? Mustard? Mayo? Sriracha?

Mine is hot sauce. Tapatio is my favorite.

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

claws

Mayo I guess. It goes well with lots of things, especially sandwiches. And I'm a huge fan of fries with mayo.
Mustard is my second favorite. I do like honey dijon mustard as well. Here in Germany there is a classic and very popular sweet mustard and it is the only kind of mustard I don't like. The sweetness doesn't compare to honey dijon. It's more like pure sugar. I also like whole grain mustard but for some reason it has become rare here over the years.

I prefer any type of BBQ sauce over ketchup, but I still couldn't do without ketchup.
love Soy sauce. I put some in scrambled eggs or mix it in ground beef for hamburger patties. It is also great in cucumber salad.

As for hot sauce, I always keep some (with garlic flavor) in the fridge to give dishes a bit of a kick.
Is it October yet?

Alex

I very rarely add any condiments to my meals, but when I do it is normally something spicy.
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Allhallowsday

I love pickled hot chili peppers. 
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

HappyGilmore

I'd suppose it would depend on what I'm eating at any particular time.

Ketchup goes well with a nice burger. 

Grilled chicken I like Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Thai Chili sauce.

Wings, cooked in a nice Buffalo sauce.

Tuna fish, oddly, I prefer a spicy brown mustard as opposed to mayo.  I'm not a big fan of mayo.

Turkey, like for Thanksgiving, a nice heaping of Sriracha sauce goes well with it.

I don't necessarily have ONE particular preference
"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don't get too close, it's dark inside.
It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

pacman000

Mustard. I'll even eat it with peanut butter!

Leah

Sriracha mayo/ any spicy mayo. I'll put it with fries, burgers, hotdogs, fish, etc.
yeah no.