Main Menu

Invent A Bad Movie Title Part 2

Started by Trevor, January 08, 2022, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Naughty Nazi Nurses from Nuremberg

The Hour of Flour Power
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

LilCerberus

House Of Inconvenience And Discomfort
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

bob

Is the Tub Clean at Your House?

Artic Vampires from Pluto

Attack of the Sock Puppets

LilCerberus

Bring Me The Head(s) Of Flapjack The Clown!
The Big Boss had no way of knowing who wore the suit first, or who wore it last, least of all, which one scared the hell outa him as a kid, so he ordered them all killed!

Dr. Whom

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

ER

The Six Jives of Henry VIII.

Blaxploitation's all-time low.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

JuanSnz

Quote from: bob on January 27, 2022, 07:57:11 PM

Attack of the Sock Puppets

Thanks for the inspiration  :bouncegiggle:

Revenge of a hand puppeteer

Revenge fit in a sock

This movie has an audio warning system that will be trigger 10 seconds before a bloody scene, to prevent that the audience choke with the soda or the popcorn when they laugh (Yes, we are honest. Some people said that we should keep the audio warning system on for all the movie, but you know what, we don't care, besides do you how difficult is to get good actors, even a mediocre special effects technician, with the budget we had for the movie? You know, maybe we should have turned off the audio warning system in the press preview movie and let that all that reviewers, critics choked to death...those b*stards!)

bob

I Now Hate to Hate You

These Pants were My Grandma

A Wall Dies

You're a Bad Chair

I Want You Less Alive

Alex

Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

zombie no.one

Phone The Asylum

tagline: I'm ringing the insane, just ringing the insane...
Quotethe movie was cringe, corny, cheesy and "what the biscuits" is with this atrocious acting and childish corny thing of a movie???

Dr. Whom

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

bob

one of the students I was with said this today

You Smell Like Zebra p**s

LilCerberus