Main Menu

Invent A Bad Movie Title Part 2

Started by Trevor, January 08, 2022, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

Tin Mittens

Hammered & Nailed: A Predictable '80s Teen Sex Comedy
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

chainsaw midget

Actors Saying Words

Solitaire:  The Movie

The Last Mime in Paris

Rev. Powell

EX-WIVES FROM OUTER SPACE

FRANKENSTEIN ON SPRING BREAK
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

LilCerberus

Puddle Sharks (in a town where the potholes really are "that" big)
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

LilCerberus

Blithering Bumbling Buffoons From Beyond

LilCerberus

Waiting For Shoggoth
Waiting For Dagon
Waiting For Yog-Sothoth
Getting Godot: No More Of This Waiting!

bob

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Throw the Baby from the Mountain on to the Pillow!
The Great Pizza Disaster
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

bob

Dr. Whom

Again, from the pulps

The Singing Scourge

I can immediately think about half a dozen Christmas hits that would fit the bill.
"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Rev. Powell

My latest podcast is titled THE RESIDENTS PRESENT SMOKING CAUSES BLOOD ON THE SON OF ENYS MEN 3: THE REMAKE
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

ER

What does not kill me makes me stranger.

chainsaw midget

Beware the Frankenstein'ed Mummy of Count Dracula's Werewolf!

bob

The Lotion is Lucky
The Soggy Bottom Boys: Wet Butts the Musical
Frankenfish
Cocanenado!

LilCerberus

A Coulrophobic Clown On LSD Amongst Other Clowns