Main Menu

Invent A Bad Movie Title Part 2

Started by Trevor, January 08, 2022, 08:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

zombie no.one

please do not mock my potato.

bob

The World is Being Fondued!
Gummy Ghouls Inside Gum-balls
Psychotic Psychics
Carbonate Clowns from Mars
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

chainsaw midget

Fists of Pizza!

Gunfight at Sometime around 1:45 - 2-ish

Beware... The Entire Zoo on Cocaine!

Flight 169 Will Not Be Nude

Revenge of the Old Electronics in the back of your closet that you don't use anymore but won't throw away!

Return of the Milkman!

The Postman Always Rings right when you're about to get into the shower!

Lottery of the Living Dead

Castle on 15th Street between the laundrymat and the Taco Shop

Strippers vs Yeti!

bob

Necrophiliac Nerds
The Brotherhood of Dirty Underwear
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Trevor

Quote from: bob on March 19, 2023, 09:09:55 PM
The Brotherhood of Dirty Underwear

That is my secret brotherhood: the call sign is a loud fart and we make squishy sounds when shaking hands.  :buggedout: :wink: :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

Captain Blood Loss
Helicopters in Hell

LilCerberus

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

bob

claws

Planes, Trains and Automobiles 2: Spring Break Fever (1991, DTV)
Aunt Sally: Uncle Buck 2 (1992, DTV)
John Bender's Detention Files: The Breakfast Club 2 (1986, Working Title, Unreleased)
Ferris Bueller's Kindergarten Day Off: The Early Years (1990, DTV)
Is it October yet?

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Rev. Powell

There's Something Hairy About Mary (werewolf movie)
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

LilCerberus

The Train, The Bridge, The Monkeys, And The Engineer Who Ended Up Needing Several Rolls Of Paper Towel (A Foreign Film That Isn't All That Good & Doesn't Make Much Sense, But The Critics Won't Stop Raving About It)

Kaiju vs A Bee

ER

Star Wars Episode VI: Landspeedering the Sharks
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

bob